Cathy Sana's posts

Posted by Cathy Sana on Sep 18, 2003 07:09 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!
Hi Alex,

We sold these, sorry - they have some good ones here at the alternative energy store, though.

>Do you still own these panels and
>what are their measurements.
>Alex

Posted by Cathy Sana on Jul 5, 2003 11:02 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!
Hi Kevin,

We probably aren't talking about the same thing - the Trace, now Xantrex  SW5548Dual power panel is wholesaled at $6200 - and gives 11.5KW AC inverted electricity.  If you paid less than $3k for one, then you got it second hand and/or used.  This one is new.  
Thanks for your input.  I am now going to lower the price even more, as I have to find a buyer - first to selected folks, to $4800.

Posted by Cathy Sana on May 10, 2003 07:39 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale
Whoops, sorry,

I just saw that we have already lowered the price to $150 each.

Thanks,

Cathy

Posted by Cathy Sana on May 5, 2003 01:35 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - discounted further
The batteries still haven't sold and have full charge on each - we are asking now only $200 each.

Thanks

Posted by Cathy Sana on Dec 10, 2002 05:15 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > 8 concord 255AH Glass Matt Batteries - never used - CHEAP!
We have 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale. We are asking $150 each - they were $448 list new (we paid).
They are located near Sacramento, CA - you can pick them up or ship them (you pay).

Call me at 407-230-8458 or email me at: cathysana @ yahoo.com

thanks,

Cathy Sana

Posted by Cathy Sana on Dec 10, 2002 05:09 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > education
Hi Dave,

I would suggest looking at which Universities have Research Centers in the area which interests you, and doing some research on these universities.  If you are interested in Solar, I can give you my University Research Center link:
http://www.eren.doe.gov/RE/solar-universities.html

If you are interested in Magnetism and physics (one of my personal favorites) - try TX universities.  There is a great university in Florida that does superconductor studies.  And Georgia Tech is one of the few universities in the country with a good program on motors, as well as a photovoltaics research center.  

Good Luck!
Cathy

Posted by Cathy Sana on Sep 23, 2002 10:35 am

#7 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: Vented battery boxes
Hi,

Here on this site there are battery cabinets sold by Trace/Xantrex that are nice.  See the photos from Xantrex:
http://www.traceengineering.com/products/powermodules/dimensions.html

To order here:
https://www.altenergystore.com/cart/scan/mp=power_module_accessories_profile

Or if you wanted something else, I am selling Sunwize boxes, though I haven't put them up at the website yet, for 1 to 4 batteries at a price of $150 to $500.  That's www.solarpowergeneration.com

Best luck,

Cathy Sana

>HI,
>I need a vented battery box for
>Trojan T-105's. They need a box
>that is 13 " tall and
>I can't find them anywhere. Does
>anyone know where they can be
>purchased?
>Thanks

Posted by Cathy Sana on Sep 22, 2002 07:53 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: LOOKING FOR SMALL ROUND PV CELLS FOR HOBBY PROJECT
Have you found your small hobby panel and motor?   if not..., I have one for sale,though it isn't round - check out my website: www.solarpowergeneration.com
(I haven't seen any at this site, but maybe I missed them).

- Cathy Sana

>I am looking for small PV cells-2-3inches
>in diameter for a hobby project.
>Where can I purchase this and
>a small dc motor that it
>will operate? Please reply to xingshen1 @ yahoo.com
>Thanks!

Posted by Cathy Sana on Sep 22, 2002 07:44 pm

#9 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: i NEED a solar pannel for science class but........
Hi,

What size solar panel do you need (how many watts)?  - Did you ever get one?  or do you still need one?  Would a solar education kit with small cells work?

- Cathy Sana

>i really need a soler pannel for
>my science class, but i barely
>get enough allowance to buy deoderant
>,a magazine ,and lunch(at school) for
>the for two weeks. if i
>do get a solar panel from
>sombody i promise to use it
>and keep it in perfect condition,the
>only day i probably wont use
>it is when i bring it
>to school for science class. so
>if you want to give me
>yours it would awesome.
>      
>   -brad  7th
>grade

Posted by Cathy Sana on Jun 4, 2002 09:04 pm

#10 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Any ideas would be appreciated
Hi Dennis,

The host of this site sells solar systems and wind systems.  I have an alternative energy store online at www.solarpowergeneration.com - about 2.4 kw will supply about half a normal household electricity.  You can look at your electric bill and see what your average daily electric use is - for solar you will need depending on your location, about 0.1KW of solar for each 0.2kwh needed per day.  If you live in CA or NY you can get some excellent rebates for connecting to the grid.  Most solar systems go for about $10/W installed, before rebates, though there is a wide variation.  You need about about 10 square feet per 100Watts of solar cells, either on south, east or west facing roofs, or on the ground next to the house. I am not sure about wind systems, though we are selling wind generators.  I am an electical engineer and have designed, and made solar cells in school, and am certified in FL for solar electric installation, though this is a start up company.  You would probably want a battery bank or a wind system, as a backup, if you are not connected with the grid.  I beleive in solar, and I think we should be turning as much as possible to alternatives.  
Good luck,

Cathy Sana

>I would like to get completely away
>from using my local gas and
>electric utilities . With the rising
>costs , I feel we are
>being gouged . Could anyone steer
>me the right way ? Would
>solar panels heat my home and
>water? Would wind power give me
>enough juice to free myself from
>PSO? I just began today to
>investigate my alternatives. Some info: avg
>wind speed annually 10.3 mph. From
>1pm to sunset -- strong sunlight
>on west side of house. Any
>help or info would be appreciated.
>

Posted by Cathy Sana on Jun 2, 2002 10:23 pm

#11 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale
We have 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale.  We are asking $250 each - they were $448 list new (we paid).  

They are located near Sacramento, CA - you can pick them up or ship them (you pay).  

Call me at 407-230-8458 or email me at: cathysana @ yahoo.com

thanks,

Cathy Sana

Posted by Cathy Sana on Jun 2, 2002 10:20 pm

#12 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!
I have 2 11.5KW power panels for sale - my brother got them for his office and never used them - and now we are anxious to get something for them.  We are asking $6200 each.  They are $10,000 list price and $7800 here.  The have never been out of the crates.  They are in a store room near Sacramento, CA.  They need to be picked up, or we can ship them to you (at your cost) - they are very heavy - 460lbs each.

Please call me at 407-230-8458 or email me at cathysana @ yahoo.com.  

thanks,

Cathy Sana

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!