Carl Duncan's posts

Posted by Carl Duncan on Oct 8, 2006 07:16 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: Investor for Renewable Energy Products
Thanks for your response.    We are located in the Commonwealth of Dominica in the Eastern Caribbean, where there is also significant potential for Goe-thermal generation.

Posted by Carl Duncan on Aug 5, 2006 09:08 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Investor for Renewable Energy Products
Most of the electricity generated on this island in the Caribbean is from hydrobon Fuels and is extremely costly to consumers at present (approx. US$0.40/kwh).  It is my intention to establish an renewable energy store here with the objective of empowering individuals & communities to become self-sufficient as far as electricity generation is concerned and I am seeking investers who would wish to become partner(s) in this venture.

Posted by Carl Duncan on Aug 5, 2006 09:02 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Wanted- Used Hydro Generator
I wish to acquire a used Hydro-generator to operate with at least 30ft head and 1000gals/min; to charge batteries for demonstration purposes.   I intend to get several local communities involved in the production of electricity from the many rivers flowing from the mountains in this tropical paradise.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!