Aslan Aslan's posts

Posted by Aslan Aslan on Nov 27, 2008 08:54 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > 40hp submersible pump design problem
hi everybody I am newbie about solar
my pump specifications are voltage=220/380(L-G/L-L voltage i mean three phase ), amper=60A.
1.Q)how much  I need power or pv modul for this can you give  me examples in details or illustrate design i want to use 200watt pv moduls
2.Q)which type inverter  I chose (I think  sma sunnny because they say that you can use three inverter in parallel,  is it secure ) and
most inverters output power is for american standards but i am in europes is it adjustable  for 220v
3.Q)pump need to be work at three hours without pv at night
how  much do I need battery bank and connecting batteries in series or parallel which one I prefer

thanks your helps already now

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!