Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Natural Gas to LP conversion

I have a 1928 gas range that I need to convert from Natural gas to LP.....It does have screw on orfices.....any help?
Jim Schooler 1

awreness on the matter.

Sir I'm a Nigerian and due to epilectic power supply I am intrested in the cost of setting up solar energy as an alternative sou...
emmanuel nyabam 0

Savonious Rotor Construction

Looking for a detailed book on Savonious Rotor Construction.  Where to find the following book:  "Savonious rotor, con...
Glenn 0

solar phase-change cells

for a small hobby greenhouse - does anyone know where I could find these cells?
vicki 0

low-powered pump

I'm working on a project that requires a low powered dc pump that draws current in the mAs.  Anybody know a supplier?  ...
chem 3

110/24v charger

Live in Baja California, have a 24volt solar system. Due to weather conditions, I am looking for a 110/24volt battery charger. &...
Larry Beagle 1

Centrifugal Clothes Dryer / Water Extractor for Home Use

Niffy extractors in Mexico are everywhere and I am trying to locate an affordable source in the USA. It is for home / personal u...
Paula Townsell 0

mechanical thermostat for solar pool heater

I am search of a mechanical thermostat (the type and size one might find in an automobile). The problem is I need a activation r...
Ron Kidney 3

Vendors for Victorian Home Solar Energy Prototype?

Vendors who would like to advertise free their products or services at the site of our Prototype should contact us for a "Vendor...
C. J. Strowder 0

solar panel

i drive a vw eurovan and i am wondering if i can place a solar panel on the van that would allow me to charge the carriage batte...
david thibodeau 2

photovoltaic panels/CIGS technology

does anyone know if there are commercially available photovoltaic tiles, NOT made from silicon, but "CIGS". OR, in alternative, ...
avalon bruce 0

I'm a Marketing Executive offering FREE MARKETING help. Is Your Marketing Team Maximizing Business? I'm a Marketing Executive Available for FREE

Dear Alternative Energy CommunityDid you know that the BEST PRO TEAMS draft for athletic ability not for the specific position? ...
Stewart Hampton 0

Solar Music Box - Tune: "You Are My Sunshine"

Hi, about 20 years ago we bought our daughter a solar music box that played "You Are My Sunshine," and would like to located ano...
Linda Frisby 0

Solar Panels 1.23 or 1.48 Volts.

Are there solar cells (panels)that would produce either 1.48 or 1.23 volts with enough capacity to produce a usuable quantity of...
Lynwood G. Collins 0

data

Would appreciate a shortcut to data requirements for all kinds of household and handyman type electrical appliances, tools etc. ...
pete bachstadt 0

Vented battery boxes

HI,I need a vented battery box for Trojan T-105's. They need a box that is 13 " tall and I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone...
Lyle Youngblut 1

Wind worker

I am looking for a Wind worker, any help appreciated.
Paul Thill 0

Wind Generators

Hi i live in canada and my dad is looking for a wind generator for cottage use,and we are having troubles looking for a canadian...
Charity 0

Wound spring makes electricity....

I recently heard about a technology that uses a spring to generate electricity.You wind a handle or crank to tighten the spring....
Owen Toney 2

I need to know

I need to know how to pick the right wind maccine for my school? And to how to choose an are to place the maccine
geneveve 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!