Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Servel gas refrigerator

We have an old Servel gas refrigerator that we would like to sell.  We are in the St. Louis, MO area. Does anyone know a pl...
John Dring 1

Looking for Solar Panel

Looking for soalr panel which generate electricity with output such as 12 volt and 50 Amp
shaab 8

bottled propane gas ovens & ranges for home use

I don't know if such exists, but I live where there is no 220V outlets for electric stove/range and no gas lines.  What I w...
Carla Rosenberger 8

Troubleshooting/HELP!!

I have 6 Kyocera 125 watt panels/ 750 watts total...24 volt system. Plus a 950 watt Lakota wind generator to supplement. Top of ...
Danni Gunn 1

110v Jacobs Wanted

I am looking for a 110 volt Jacobs wind generator. Does not have to be complete.    
Roger Yoneliunas 1

Flexible Solar Panels (Fabric?)

We are looking for a flexible solar panel (s) that can be or could be fused to a wide variety of materials.Any direction or sugg...
Dave Brockes 0

double female end adapter to connect charger to inverter

I have a solar car battery charger that conects through my car's lighter recepticle.  (Specs: Max power 3.2 watts, Max watt...
Jeanne Warner 1

how to

hi can anyone send me a diagram of how to wire in series/parallel 4 mk 8a8d battiers, and how would i wire two solar panel and w...
timothy walker 0

Flexible Solar panel to aid in hybrid Prius charging

Anyone doing this to furthur boost MPGs?
Erik Yuri 0

trade lumber for solar system(mexico)

Have almost unlimited supply of top grade pine,oak,or incense cedar to trade for complete solar/wind system(s). May need technic...
Vincent Boeggeman 0

Solar Panel

Solar Panel for to power 1000 - 2000 watt UPS. From where in India I can get these
Rajiv Agarwal 0

wind turbine

I am looking for AIR 403 12 volts wind turbine in good conditionmax
massimo del prete 0

Flexable mirror

Does anyone know of a source for flexable mirror material? I would like to line a 9 foot parobolic dish with it to produce domes...
Tom Knepper 1

Swithcing supply from Mains to Alternate Source

Here's my scenario:Have all the circuits at my house on Mains power from the local power company.Install an alternate source (wi...
Nigel Kelly 0

windpowered generator

We are wanting to install a windmill on our property for alternative energy.  We are looking for a Tri-prop. with the neces...
JUDO McGoran 4

windmill wanted

I just bought a house on Manitoulin Island There is no power at present and people have recomended a wind generator.There ...
terry mccullough 1

Need 2 replacement Carizzos

Life is good until my 8 year old starts throwing rocks. Gold to bronze I'm not picky, any help is greatly appreciated.God BlessR...
Ralf Platt 1

Solar Panels, Batteries,Converters needed....

Im a small cabin in northern california to live out my live at and its far enough out that there is no power at all. Anyone with...
rick kerby 2

Looking for a large 2nd hand Yurt for WV

We are looking for a large, 26' or 30' Yurt. If anyone has outgrown their's please let me know.prosend @ yahoo.com
pat rosend 1

solar power to charge my battery for my cabin

i have a shed in the woods(PA.)that we stay in on the weekends and i week or two out of the yr.see link of the camping shed.. ht...
anthony gre 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!