Beat Global Warming with Artificial Trees

13 Posts
Dec 8, 2010 04:36 am
Beat Global Warming with Artificial Trees

Artificial trees can be used to cut down carbon dioxide emission and helps to maintain stable green environment. It is necessary to suggest some innovative eco-friendly ideas for our green future.
Construction of artificial trees is a encouraging approach for carbon dioxide reduction.
Artificial trees are so called because of their ability to mimic natural trees in the context of uptake of carbon.
Such trees can and should be used in combination with natural trees. The two can complement each other with artificial trees reducing in carbon dioxide accumulation while natural trees, through photosynthesis, continue to provide fresh oxygen needed by living organisms.
Construction of artificial trees is a promising approach for carbon dioxide reduction.
Each such synthetic tree will act like a big carbon dioxide filter and is estimated to be able to capture up to 10 tons of carbon dioxide each day, which is a lot more than what a real tree absorbs.
I found below stuff which gives you eco-friendly information on artificial trees.
http://www.concernergy.com/source_alternatives_beat-global-warming-with-artificial-trees_168#more

Looking for more ideas on Artificial Trees....

46 Posts
Dec 8, 2010 08:39 pm
Re: Beat Global Warming with Artificial Trees

Hey wow! this sounds like a great idea. how much does one of these trees cost? What is it made of? plastic?
how about using the money you would have used to make fake trees (plastic?) and put it towards planting real trees.
unless you think i can burn your fake (artificial) trees in my stove to cook my food and keep me warm? would we use a diesel doser to bury your used up filters?
hate to be a kill joy here, just think some (un)common sense is in order.

13 Posts
Dec 9, 2010 04:20 am
Re: Beat Global Warming with Artificial Trees

Cool.
 The price and cost of artificial trees depends on the materials used to make the specific tree and its size.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!