For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Wind Turbine (Turbex)

1500 watt wind generator with a 40' lattice tower.  New, never installed.  New is $7,030, sacrifice for $2,900 plus sh...
larry page 3

solar powered flat roof drainage pumps

A general home inspector I worked with mentioned a solar pump, the shape of a pancake, that can be placed on a flat roof in area...
Kathy Close 0

Solar panels

I am interested in learning exactly how to make a solar panel ! From the raw materials and chemicals to make a photovoltaic cell...
J Gerald 20

BP 585 and Seimens H50 solar panels

I have eight BP-585 85 watt PV panels never used still in boxes, asking $325 each if you purchasefour. Siemens H50's 50 watt pan...
Arcandspark 5

solar power

Can a 1500 watt electric heater be operated by solar power?  If so, how would you start this project?
harold ellenburg 1

for sale - used solar panels and racks

I have 12 Unisolar 64W panels for sale at $125 per panel.  They are 5 years old but have light use; they were only on my ro...
Scott Oppenlander 1

8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale

We have 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale.  We are asking $250 each - they were $448 list new (we ...
Cathy Sana 4

Sun Frost Refrigerator RF19 For Sale

Sun Frost RF19 AC Used 4y/o, in storage for past year excellent condition. New $2500 selling for $1000 firm. Located in Loveland...
seamus alexander 1

Solar panels

10 New 120 watt Solarex panels $400 each plus freight.150 New BP Solarex 43 watt thin films - sold only in groups of 12. $130 pe...
James Wassel 2

wind generators ...used one for sale

we are interested in selling a used wind generator model 1500 Enertec Corp. contact us if interested.price $1000  
mary & fred lehmann 10

Master Distribution Rights for Sale

The Turbex Master Distribution Rights for the USA are for sale.  The package includes 10 wind turbines with towers, control...
larry page 1

gnb absolyte IIp batteries for sale/ these are as good as you get

I work in the teleco/isp networking equipment world....we are in the process of removing some of the best  "used" batteries...
Joe Castle 2

christmas lights

Hello! We are manufactory for christmas produts as lighting, decoratin etc. if you are looking for such as products, just contac...
Christopher Lau 0

PROsine 2500 watt 12v Inverter/Charger + Remote FOR SALE!

i have a Xantrex Prosine 2500 watt 12v inverter/charger w/remote that �i am selling. i currently run it with my pv array and do ...
fd cs 0

RV Solar boost 50

Well I am selling my old SB-50 so if anyone wants it it is on ebay (love the MX-60 so far) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...
Brock Neverman 0

WANTED: Solarex MSX 120 panels

cheap!email: cleugh @ unm.eduif you have anything compatible
fd cs 0

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 3

help

we are about to build our dream house 0ff the grid need an affordable solar setup to run night time lights can anyone help pleas...
jon jess 3

Can it be done?

Is it possible to power a small 5,600 BTU AC window unit using a solar energy system.  If anyone has any comments, please e...
Jorge 5

Wind Generators

hi i live in canada My dad is looking for a wind generator for cottage use.We are having troubles finding something in canada on...
Charity 5

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!