For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Xantrex DR1512E 12V/DC230VAC/50HZ

MUST SELL THIS BRAND NEW NEVER USED INVERTER. IT WAS PURCHASED IN 2004 AND IS STILL IN THE BOX NEVER OPENED. I AM ASKING $600.00...
Thomas Ziffer Jr. 0

BP125u panels for sale

I have two brand new BP 125 watt solar panels.  I want to sell one, but might consider selling both.  Never used, but ...
Andy P 1

Trackers

I design and build custom Trackers, Email me for pictures and quotes. Thanks Gary
Gary Witherspoon 2

Thinking about selling the following stuff.

I have a older Trace Suntie inverter, currently up and running with 4 Sharp 165w panels, I bought the panels last April, so not ...
Gus Spagnotti 4

Home made tilt Up tower for a H40 wind generator

am trying to ge information or advice on building my own tilt up tower.
Gilbert Precivale 4

windmill gen set needed

im looking for a wind generator set-up that will run 50hp@480 volts 3phase----is this feasable.  im new to this and am sear...
coorscat 0

Battery caps

600 Water Miser battery caps - retail value $5.30 each, sale price $3.00 each plus freight.Delta lightning arrestors AC & DC typ...
James Wassel 2

used wind generators for sale

We have a few different types of used wind generators for sale.(3) Aeroman 40 kw $20k 3 phase 240 or 480 VAC, 50' tower(2) ...
jason delatova 5

solar system for sale

I've got a solar system that I was using in my home that I need to sell, since I'm moving and can't use it at the new place.4 x ...
bill stec 1

GENERATOR FOR SALE,with Low Running hours or Remanufactured back to ZERO hours and fully Load Tested.

1.  (1 unit)         1000 kVA,  CUMMINS KTTA38G5, 1996, Super Silent     ...
kevin koh b l 0

FOR SALE: 1 unit of Recond. 5.5 MW NIIGATA GENERATOR MODEL V-40X

Specifications: AC GENERATORMake & Model      : TOSHIBA TAKLCapacity     ...
kevin koh b l 0

FOR SALE: 1 unit of 2500 kVA KAWASAKI GAS TURBINE ENGINE GENERATOR

1. TWIN SET TURBINE        - Brand                 &nb...
kevin koh b l 0

On or off the grid?

I have two wind generators for sale.Winpower 2.5KW downwind(tailless) for charging batteries.Jacobs 10KW inter-tie system to hoo...
ST Raynis 12

Windmill forsale

We have a working Aermotor windmill forsale.  If you're interested or know of people who might be interested in buying one ...
Theresa 8

Bergey 10K Windmill

Item no longer available
Louis Mes 6

Batteries for sale

I have 2 Strings of Absolyte seaked batteries and 158 Exide wet cells they ahve been held on maintenance charging and testedcont...
Tom Bogucki 0

aermotor windmill tower

I have a 3-legged 30' aermotor windmill tower for sale.  $350 - located in southwest missouri - janesworld99 @ yahoo.com - (4...
jane harlow 1

Portable Generator 4 sale

G1000M Mitsubishi Portable GeneratorExcellent ConditionRuns for 6-8 hours on900 watts outputMax watts 1000Voltage:  12 volt...
john moore 2

Aermotor Windmills for Sale

6' 702 Aermotor on 21'widespread tower- $15008' 702 Aermotor on 27' tower          - $1800Both just tak...
Ron Stauffer 1

Jacobs Wind Generator 2500 watt

I have a 1951 Jacobs wind generator, 2500 watts, 36 volts for sale.  Cost: $2,500 plus shipping.  Please email with an...
Doug DeGroot 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!