For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

for sale: air-x turbines(SOLD)

we have two(one land and one marine model) air-x 12v 400w turbines looking for very windy locations. the air-x land was up...
David Ames 4

10 watt 18v solar panels by Powerup. New

Hi!  I am new to this site, but wanted to let people know about these panels that I have for sale.  I have 25 brand ne...
Alex Rivera 1

solar panels????

I m new here on this site and just bought a house with solar panels for my water heater - the "repair" man who was res...
Ellen G 13

FOR SALE Sine wave inverter

I hooked it up and unhooked within 24 hours so it's like new in box. I need a built in charger this unit doesn't...
Donald Bodda 0

Used Composting Toilet

Sold!
Fran Read 2

turbine and rotors

If you go to gsaauctions.gov and then to miscellanious it looks like there are some ge brand turbins for sale right now 1...
James Anspaugh 0

Sunfrost RF-16 for sale

I have a Sunfrost 16cubic foot Refrigerator / Freezer that was used for 3 years that is for sale at $900 or best offer. Need to ...
Bill Monroe 9

SW4048 for sale(THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD)

I have 2 SW4048's for sale they are listed on ebay look for t00ls742 user i want to sell both also have the swi cable...
Christopher Owens 0

Go Power 1750HD power inverter for sale on ebay, barely used

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180303804270
Todd K 0

Never used composting toilet

I've got an Envirolet MS10 that's never been unpacked from the box.  It's been sitting in storage for a year...
David Dreau 2

Outback FX2524T 2500W - 24V inverter, unused

I ordered this last spring and didn't have time to install it; now we've decided to switch to a 12 volt system so we&#...
Cathy Joly 1

GTFX2524 Outback Inverter for sale and 8 VLX 53 Solar panels

GTFX2524 Outback Inverter was bought last year moving and need to sell.  Solar panels are 8 years old perfect condition, al...
Lloyd Wylie 2

Several 650 to 1500 watt wind generators for sale iowa

i have several wind generators for sale which include carriage,tail,hub,blades and motor. i have ametek motors and also have a 3...
Brian Thompson 2

Solar Water Dish Heater/ Chickens

For Sale- Solar Water dish, can be used for animals drinking water. www.shopthecoop.com
Melonie K 0

Jacobs Automatic Wind-Electric Plant Model 60B, Serial Number 47B58

For serious inquiries only and as a package, I have the following for sale: 1) Jacobs Automatic Wind-Electric Plant, Model 6...
Joseph Tinko 6

DIY Turbine Kit FOR SALE - Updated 12/04/08

I have several Ametek Motors for sale. Visit my homemade wind turbine website at http://www.freeairpower.com/ to purchase these ...
Jd N 1

Aermotor windmills for sale and others

Currently have the following water pumping windmills for sale: 6 1/2' Monitor with stub tower Three 8' re...
Ron Stauffer 0

For Sale- Xantrex Dc175 175A, 125Vdc Disconnect W/Enclosure

Brand New still in the box (minus the lid)  This includes the box and the 175A breaker.  I was missing my lid, paid $2...
Alex Strickland 0

Xantrex SW 2512 Inverter/Charger

The Xantrex SW2512 is a 12 volt DC, 2500 watt true sine-wave inverter. This inverter has utility grade power and it features man...
Dan Splawn 0

wanted trace sw2512

want trace sw2512 unit to supplement solar system installed. Please advise re: price and shipping cost to zip 37385.
David Richert 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!