Wanted: Solar Attic fan self install

Mar 27, 2008 07:07 pm
Wanted: Solar Attic fan self install

I'm looking for a solar attic fan, self install. I don't want to pay more than $200 don't care if its used as long as it works.

14 Posts
Feb 3, 2012 02:16 pm
Re: Wanted: Solar Attic fan self install

I have a gable mounted solar powered fan for sale $50 and shipping, it will run on one ten watt panel but is most efffective with 20 watts of power. I ran it with two ten watt panels I will sell for $65 each. So $180 plus shipping for the whole kit.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!