|Item code||Model number||Volts||Watts|
AstroPower's AP-1106/AP-1206 modules utilize the AP-106 high-efficiency six-inch single crystal solar cell, the largest solar cell commercially available today. Over the last two decades, single crystal silicon has become the industry standard - accounting for more than twice the installed capacity compared to any other PV technology. AstroPower's six-inch single crystal solar cells extend this proven technology and capture significant economies of scale during manufacturing and installation.
The high power of these modules means that fewer units need to be lifted, installed and interconnected, compared to lower-output competitive products. This is especially relevant to emerging utility connected applications and commercial/industrial projects where large array sizes and low installation costs are desirable. Yet the module weight has been kept low enough so that a single person can easily handle one safely.
The AP-1106/AP-1206 modules utilize industry standard construction techniques for high strength and durability. Every module is covered by a comprehensive twenty-year warranty and meets all applicable industry and consumer standards for safety and reliability.
- Each module contains 36 series-connected single crystal silicon solar cells for optimum battery charging performance in hot weather or low light levels.
- Over 6.5 amps of charging current in full sunlight.
- Dual high-capacity bypass diodes built in for superior protection in case of temporary local shading conditions.
- Anti-reflective coating applied to solar cell front surface enhances output and provide improved optical matching to glass and encapsulant.
- 100% of all solar cells and modules are electronically tested to assure quality and performance.
- Heavy duty anodized frame provides strength and convenient mounting access.
- Module width and mounting hole pattern conform to industry standards - fits exiting mounting racks and trackers.
- Weather resistant junction box, including protective diodes, allows for easy and safe field interconnection.
- UL Listed / IEC1215 / CEC503 / TUV
- Twenty year warranty
- Also available in black frame/blue tedlar designed specifically to enhance the appearance of residential rooftop installations.
There are no reviews for this product.
Do you own this product? Write a review