Technical Discussion: Other

Have a technical RE question that doesn't fit in our other categories? Looking for some specific advice from others in the RE community? Ask it here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Generate amps or Generate watts?

There is an equipment that generates 450amps AC and this equipment is a water generation machine (Dehumidifier) not a pumping ma...
Smith Oshodin 19

Questions about Siemen panels

Hi all, great site. I have two Siemens M75 48W panels wired in parallel. � Aimed directly at the center of our sol...
The other Michael B 20

Hooking up an Inverter to a 110 Volt Breaker Panel

I have had a solar system that was functioning well for about 7 years at my cottage. It consisted of a solar panel, some batteri...
Mike Zaborski 20

El Sid pump problems

I bought a bunch of the El Sid by Ivan Labs pumps for circulating my radiant heat.  I was sold on the no bearings, no seals...
Thomas Anderson 20

411 on equipment needed 2 set up 6/51watt panels

hello my name is shawn im buying 8/51 watt solar panels..real cheapIve been reading all the questings in this sight trying to le...
shawn powers 21

Distance of Inverter from batteries

New guy here - I see all kinds of warnings about getting sparks, including from my inverter,  to close to deep cycle batter...
Mark Hartford 22

home made wind power genarator

i need some input, building a wind mill using a 12V alternator as a genarator to power a 12Volt batt. i live in a small island r...
mari nieto 25

Solar for RV

I'm considering installing a solar system on a RV. I figure I use about 50ah a day. Our normal camping is from Friday after...
Ken Rabideau 26

Need a little help

« 1 2 »
Just getting started in the Off-grid lifestyle. and I am using it primarily for a remote cabun, but hope to bring some of what I...
Joel Serra 35

Revolutionary "SeaBird" Small Low Wind Speed Wind Turbine

« 1 2 »
Our "SeaBird" is capable of producing 4,000 kwh's per month. Thus making our product the most reliable, feasable Renewable Energ...
William Dominguez 38

Freetricity.com

« 1 2 ... 7 8 »
Since I am interested in alternative energy sources, I looked into freetricity.com. I called them and the salesman I spoke to sa...
Sue Smith 229

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!