Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Solar Modul based Solar System

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,My company is looking for a Solar System which is based on Solar Panels. The Solar System has to be ab...
Kakar 2

KEROSENE POWERED REFRIGERATORS

I AM TRYING TO SOURCE A SUPPLIER FOR KEROSENE POWERED REFRIGERATORS.  THANKS
Steve Motinga 2

house for rent

a couple of us here at Alt-E world headquarters in hudson, MA were kicking around the idea of trading in our apartments for a ho...
James Cormican 2

wanted: one SP-75 solar panel

I am looking for a single Siemans/Shell SP75 solar panel.  Used is fine.
Craig Miller 2

Residential Solar Energy System Wanted

We are looking for a 1.5 to 4 KW solar energy system (PV) including solar panels, controllers, pure sine wave inverter for a 120...
Martin Kristen 2

water pumps

Hi,I am looking for a suppliers of the Gloria-water pump in South Africa.Thank you kindly,Basie Botha
Basie Botha 2

Help!!! somebody am going crazy...

Help am looking for solar panel for a friend, that's something to run a desktop Pc. Can anybody give me a kind suggestion o...
Doris Ekpere 2

Wanted- Used Hydro Generator

I wish to acquire a used Hydro-generator to operate with at least 30ft head and 1000gals/min; to charge batteries for demonstrat...
Carl Duncan 2

Wind Generator/Turbine

I am in the market for a new/used wind generator that can produce at least 2000W and be grid tied. Older like Jacobs would be fi...
Donald Goins 2

Want to buy

o
Jay DARST 2

Dealership

I am from India & interested to be a dealer for the marketing of the solar product in India, do mail me if any company is intere...
Neha 2

Electric grid tie.

Hi i need an electric grid tie inverter charge controler. I need  to have a cut off for the power company.Used would be Ok ...

Solar Panels, Batteries,Converters needed....

Im a small cabin in northern california to live out my live at and its far enough out that there is no power at all. Anyone with...
rick kerby 2

Someone to install grid kit in MA

Yup I need someone to install it for me. Harvard MA.
Pat Macroberts 2

Solar controller

Hello,   I am looking to purchase a used solar controller. I am a high school student doing a science project build...
Jesse Clifft 2

Christian Organization

Infinity Embassy Church is a Christian Organization devoted to restoring and distributing donated items to the homeless and othe...
Michael West 2

Need CC-20 Charge Controller by Heliotrope wiring diagram

This is an old controller, brown front panel, has a row of LEDs for voltage and current.  Charges up to 20A.  Allows s...
Steve Harrington 3

solar power for an electric fence

I have an electric fence (about 1/2 acre) and would like to power it with solar energy.  Does anyone know what solar parts ...
Jackie Nelson 3

Lowest Solar panel price (150Wp, 75 Wp)

Can anyone offer me or inform me of solar panels available in the market with the lowest price including shipping..in bulk order...
Joel Clavecillas 3

pex pipe

i hav lots of surplus pipe of all size
dan phinney 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!