Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Southwest Windpower H80 Parts Wanted.

I am trying to keep my H80 running for a few more months.  I desperately need a top casting.  If anyone has parts for ...
John Tyson 0

Sun Tracking Platform for PV Array?

This is my first post, so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place. I am looking for plans or designs for a sun tracking platf...
John-Paul Shaw 1

wanted small fridge

I'd like to run a small fridge or freezer off of solar power. About 2 foot square.  Anyone know of one cheaper th...
Joy Jolley 0

CONVERT FRO LP TO NATURAL GAS

I HAVE A WARM MORNING GAS HEATER 1983 MODEL VR40DMABI NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON CONVERTING FROM LP GAS TO NATURAL GAS    TH...
Joy White 0

500kW up to 1MW Wind generator request

I am looking for 500kW up to 1MW Wind generators Located in the States for sale; New or used. Please remember to include pr...
Juan-carlos Parra 3

windpowered generator

We are wanting to install a windmill on our property for alternative energy.  We are looking for a Tri-prop. with the neces...
JUDO McGoran 4

Solar Modul based Solar System

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,My company is looking for a Solar System which is based on Solar Panels. The Solar System has to be ab...
Kakar 2

Big Solar Water pumps

Hello. I am looking for Solar water pumps. I need big Solar water pumps. That means the pump must bring the water from 100 metre...
Kakar 6

compost toilet

Looking to manifest a good used compost toilet ! I am in Northern California..and am willing to pay shipping. ...
Kali Littlewing 2

3 years off grid! female designed & constucted homestead seeks 80 watt panel(s)

My 5 acre homestead is completely off grid in the mojave desert.  With no prior training or knowledge, I sought to build a ...
Karen E 6

High School Needs Help - Solar Dog House Project

Georgette wrote: QuoteI am a HS teacher trying to add alternative energy into a construction course. My students and I ...
Keith Birchfield 5

How many watts?

I recently traded for a solar powered Inverter But I know nothing about what it is I've got Its tandem trailer mou...
Larry Baldridge 1

110/24v charger

Live in Baja California, have a 24volt solar system. Due to weather conditions, I am looking for a 110/24volt battery charger. &...
Larry Beagle 1

egg-beater style windmill

would like to know why these were discontinued, and if anyone has one or more they would like to part with. parts are okay, as l...
Leonard Settle 2

alternative energy home

I am planning a home to be constructed in Puerto Rico (planned completion Dec. 2002). Because of the frequency of interrupted po...
Leroy 2

Human power?

Does anyone know where I can get a device that I could attach to exercise equipment for producing electricity?  I'm not rea...
Linda Alexander 1

Solar Music Box - Tune: "You Are My Sunshine"

Hi, about 20 years ago we bought our daughter a solar music box that played "You Are My Sunshine," and would like to located ano...
Linda Frisby 0

large plastic cover for solar heat collector

my collector is built into my roof. it is 50  by 4 ft. it is made of plastic with fiberglass reinforce. it is 25 years old ...
Louis Cotton 0

Looking for a Siemens M55 PV panel

I have one now, and looking for a second one to pair it with. Anyone have one they could sell me?
Lyle Bergman 0

Vented battery boxes

HI,I need a vented battery box for Trojan T-105's. They need a box that is 13 " tall and I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone...
Lyle Youngblut 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!