Wanted

Looking to to buy some renewable energy product? Post what you want here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

I need new or used geneators for large wind turbines

I will buy any (large >500kw)new or used generator for windmills
Jerry Washington 1

Where can I buy components/inverters for large windmills?

I am trying to sell power back to the power company.  I need to purchase an inverter.  I also need someone to install/...
Jerry Washington 1

Solar controller

Hello,   I am looking to purchase a used solar controller. I am a high school student doing a science project build...
Jesse Clifft 2

WIND GENERATOR

Hello all,I am a student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.  We are looking for a small scale wind gene...
Jim Adams 0

GC-1000 Inverter(s) Wanted

I'm looking for burned up, non-functional Advanced Energy GC-1000 Grid Tie Inverters.  Must be complete, not missing any co...
Jim Parish 11

Reynolds Crowntop Circulator Pump

I need a replacement pump for my Reynolds Aluminum Crowntop solar hot water system circa 1981. The pump for the tank water (not ...
Jim Reineck 3

Natural Gas to LP conversion

I have a 1928 gas range that I need to convert from Natural gas to LP.....It does have screw on orfices.....any help?
Jim Schooler 1

fan needed for mullbank composting toilet

I have an elderly mullbank (circa 1975) and need a replacement fan 120v AC. Any help locating one would be appreciated. I'm...
Joe Dewey 3

Lowest Solar panel price (150Wp, 75 Wp)

Can anyone offer me or inform me of solar panels available in the market with the lowest price including shipping..in bulk order...
Joel Clavecillas 3

Small Grid-Tie Inverter Wanted

If anyone out there has a new or used Grid-tie inverter for sale, I'm interested in Sunny/Windy Boy 700, Enphase Micro, and...
Johann S 0

want to purchase used solar pathfinder

prefer unit with base and carrying case
John Anderson 6

Wanted SunnyBoy SB700u in NJ

Does anybody have or know of a used SB700u 700 watt 120Vacinverter they want to sell. Please contact me at JKAsolar @ comcast.net....
John Anderson 0

Looking for Photowatt PW1000 panels in NJ

Hello,  I need 4 of these panels to complete my string. Must be 24V configurable, prefer the 105W variety. I'm loc...
John Anderson 4

Solar Panel Cardboard Shipping Boxes needed

I have 4 Photowatt 105 watt panels (56" x 26" x 2") I want to ship from Texas to NJ via UPS. I dont have the orig...
John Anderson 0

Sunny Beam Installation CD

Hello folks. I have one of the original SB1800U and Sunny Beam remote monitor combination. I'd like to get a copy ...
John Anderson 0

Wanted: SMA Sunny Beam Data Monitor

I am looking for a Sunny Beam remote data monitor for use with an SMA 1800u Inverter.I currently have one but the USB port died ...
John Anderson 0

Motorized bicycle wanted

Here's my situation:  I've recently started an 18 month assignment at Guantanamo Bay and I don't have a car....
John D 4

Servel gas refrigerator

We have an old Servel gas refrigerator that we would like to sell.  We are in the St. Louis, MO area. Does anyone know a pl...
John Dring 1

Looking for solar-powered pool heater...

I'm looking into finding a solar-powered pool heater.  Wondering if you carry them or can direct me to an on-line site that...
John Nathan 7

Unisolar US 64 panels wanted

I am looking for 4 used US 64s to replace stolen items in an off-grid installation. San Diego area. Contact John Od...
John Odam 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!