For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

wanted trace sw2512

want trace sw2512 unit to supplement solar system installed. Please advise re: price and shipping cost to zip 37385.
David Richert 1

Wanted used C-40 or other divertion load controller

I am looking for an used and inexpensive diversion load controller to divert excess power to a heater.Something up to 60 Amp wil...
Tad Menert 0

Wanted Used Composting Toilet

Please email ginncrew @ yahoo.com if you have a composting toilet for sale. Thanks, Joe
Joe Ginn 0

wanted used solar panels

wanted goood used solar panels/Arizona
ray 4

Wanted Wind generator for RV/Motorhome

Looking for a modestly price wind generator, preferably around 400 watts or more. Thanks...Garry
garry sheppard 2

Wanted- Solar Panels in New Mexico

Looking for used panels. Preferably 50W size or larger.Thanks
Jeff 1

Wanted: 40kw to 80kw single phase wind turbines, refurbished or non refurbished

For farm installation.  I live in the country with no access to 3 phase so would like the biggest single phase I can find.&...
John Koskan 0

Wanted: COMPOST TOILET, No-Water, Non-Electric

My husband and I have been living abroad for 3 years (partly in the Peace Corps in Mongolia)and are moving back to the U.S. to l...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC

I'm looking for some used solar equipment at reasonable prices. We have a great location for solar but not a lot of funds( we ar...
Sue 2

Wanted: Solar Attic fan self install

I'm looking for a solar attic fan, self install. I don't want to pay more than $200 don't care if its used as lon...
Victoria Pirillo 1

WANTED: Solarex MSX 120 panels

cheap!email: cleugh @ unm.eduif you have anything compatible
fd cs 0

Wanted: used solar setup and or wind setup

Disabled couple living off-grid (no access to utilities) in Idaho looking for 1) Inexpensive used solar setup [panel(s...
William Caudill 0

Wanted: Wood to build floor for yurt/ger

Looking to make a floor out of used/old wood for Mongolian yurt/ger. If you have just torn down a barn or even have some scrap w...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Wanted:Small Woodburning Stove for Yurt/Ger

Looking for a small woodburning stove for a yurt/ger. We'd use it to heat the yurt and also to cook on in the wintertime. I...
Jessica Trudeau 0

Water Baby,Trimetric 2020, C40 Controller, 1000w dump load resistor sale

Sold
Howard Firm 0

Water Baby-Monitor-Controller for sale

I used this system for about 3 months. It all works great. My setup used 600' of 1.25" line with 110 feet of head. The...
Howard Firm 0

water pum want

A.K.V.Emporium in Srilanka need solar water pum for irrigation  farmers used  and USED SOLAR panels.Thanking youN.Loge...
N.Logeswaran 0

Water2FIRE generation for a Green Earth

Subject: Water2Fire generation for all cooking, heating, metal industry and farming (heat for green house)Dear All,We are glad t...
Ron Tan 0

What size Wind Generator do we need?

I was just wondering if anybody happens to know how to determine the size of wind generator we need.  
Halston Anderson 2

what's the diffence in choosing a 12 or a 24 or 48v wind turbine and inverter?

anyone knows
adrian 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!