For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Used Hot water Solar panels for sale! Northern Va Area!

I have many used hot water solar panels,different makes, different sizes. Let me know what you need, I must get rid of these sys...
William Hafer 7

used pv and hot water panels, wood boiler

I am interested in purchasing (10) used 120 watt PV panels,any used solar hot water panels either evacuated tube or flat plate, ...
Tom Patell 0

Used solar panels Wanted in So. Cal

I am looking for used solar panels to add to my off-grid home. Any size any make will be considered. Thanks
Rus morgan 5

used solar water heating system

http://www.dudadiesel.com/img/item/solarheater.jpg We've had this system mounted on our roof for about 2 years now...
Brian Duda 1

Used Sun Frost RF16 for sale

I am selling a Sun Frost RF16 refrigerator/freezer in very good condition for $1000. It has beige formica, the hinge is on...
Richard Crane 0

Used sunmar compact

For Sale: Compact sunmar composting toilet CLEAN W/stacks "A lot" and deverter used very little But work well. First $750. +pack...
Bill Hughes 1

Used Turbines

I am looking for used turbines 150 to 500 for clients in eastern Europe.
Slawomir Kisielewski 1

Used wind generators and solar panels for sale

We have two 10 KW Bergy wind generators with towers, controllers, invertors etc... We will sell both for the price of one or...
Jeff Schneider 4

used wind generators for sale

We have a few different types of used wind generators for sale.(3) Aeroman 40 kw $20k 3 phase 240 or 480 VAC, 50' tower(2) ...
jason delatova 5

Used Wind Turbine For Ski Resort

Hi, my name is Hubert Nolet Côté, and I'm a student in training for Boralex in Quebec, Canada, in electrical engineering&...
Hubert Nolet Côté 1

Vanner 24V-12V Battery Equalizer

This device is used to operate 12V devices from a 24V system. If the 24V system is two 12V batteries in series, it "balance...
John Hassell 0

Vanner 4500 Watt Inverter For Sale

Brand new Vanner RE-4500 24V inverter with control/monitoring software and manuals.  Never used.  Still in factory box...
David Blecker 0

Very Good Customer of Alt E Store has Xantrex DR 2412 For Sale

This inverter was Brand New 2 weeks ago and customer has found some of his loads will not run off of a Modified Sine Wave. Pleas...
Ben Farmer 0

vostri negozi presenti in Italia

volevo sapere se ci sono negozi affiliati in Italia con i vostri prezzi e  per superare il problema lingua,le tasse e le sp...
Angelo 0

Wall Mount Box for SB 2000E #720-0011-01

This is new, I never used this for my instalation. $20 plus shipping
Tom Lanzilli 0

Wanted Composting Toilet

looking for a small unit for a cabin in WyomingReply here or e-mail cwilson @ goatpacking.com
Charlie Wilson 3

wanted Sine Wave Inverter 24V, 1500W, 220v euro socket and a Air 403 24V wind turbine

wanted Sine Wave Inverter 24V, 1500W, 220v european socket and a Air 403 24V wind turbine
Adriano Ferrero 0

wanted solar panels

I'm looking for any qty. of panels new, or used working, my loxarion is arizona.
albacir hagerty 3

Wanted Statpower ProSine 1800 or 1000

If anyone knows where I might be able get my hands on either a reasonably priced new Statpower ProSine 1800, 12V or 1000, 12V or...
Shawn L 2

wanted to buy traced sw5548 inverter

i am looking for (2) sw5548 inverters, seris 11 email me glsjohn @ yahoo.com
Sam Jo 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!