For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

LP refrigerator - like new

Norcold LP / electric refrigerator for sale. 7-cf frig and 2-cf freezer.  Purchased new 10 years ago, used indoors 8 years,...
Craig Gammarino 2

Aermotor Windmills and Towers

I currently have the following for sale:Seven 8' Aermotor windmills-full rebuilds to usedTowers from 21' to 33' in steel and one...
Ron Stauffer 2

Turbin Blades

I have 4 Hudson Tuf-lite turbine blades for sale12' lenght each. Fiberglass. Each weighs 122.33 lbs.
ken sierk 2

Solar panels and SW5548 power panel

I recently purchased a system way to big for my needs. 1-Trace 5548 Power Panel with disconnects= $5000.  20- Sol...
Ashley Klaerner 2

Inverter

1 brand new Trace SW2512 sine wave inverter - used as demo at trade shows. Sale price $1600 plus freight
James Wassel 3

SOLAR WATER PUMPS AND OTHER SOLAR SYSTEMS

From; Ndelle YAPWe would like to order different types of water pumping solar systems for boreholes of depth 40 to 150 meters. A...
Env Consult 3

wanted solar panels

I'm looking for any qty. of panels new, or used working, my loxarion is arizona.
albacir hagerty 3

solar system and generator for sale - new

I bought these for a vacation home/Y2K retreat that I never built, so I don't need it. All equipment is new in box, unopened, ne...
Dennis 3

Inverter, E-panel, charge controller pre wired for sale $2000

Off-grid Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making installation easy. This is plug and play equipment an...
Dave C 3

siemens SR90 panels for sale

I have 4 siemens sr-90 panels all in excellent condition in working system. In fridged sararanac Lake ny. I need to get rid of t...
Brad Pollock 3

i NEED a solar pannel for science class but........

i really need a soler pannel for my science class, but i barely get enough allowance to buy deoderant ,a magazine ,and lunch(at ...
Brad R. 3

solar panels

Are the photowatt 1000 UL listed? Are any of there panels UL listed?
GCHandy 3

for sale used Reynolds solar hot water system

Reynolds whole house solar hot water system, complete minus hot water tank.  Includes 2 4x8 solar panels, crown top, heat e...
Dan Majchrowicz 3

im looking for a company

that can desighn and put in a wind turbine system50 to 200 mw wind farm the tie in is 38kbline4 to 5 miles from sight the avarag...
shawn cochran 3

pond

I have a one acre pond, 12-15 ft. deep, and would like aerate it with solar power, also have a stream with in 50 ft. would like ...
Joe 3

1982 Vintage Reynolds Aluminum

I have just completed rebuilding 2 panels and in the process of installation. Since I had little information on the original sys...
Frank deBettencourt 3

Trace Dr series Power Panel for sale

Just installed a new outback system and am looking for anyone interested in buying the trace power panel.Has the 2- DR2424 inver...
Scott Koch 3

Any ideas would be appreciated

I would like to get completely away from using my local gas and electric utilities . With the rising costs , I feel we are being...
Dennis Arterburn 3

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 3

Wind Turbine (Turbex)

1500 watt wind generator with a 40' lattice tower.  New, never installed.  New is $7,030, sacrifice for $2,900 plus sh...
larry page 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!