For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

wind turbines

looking for 3-4 megawatts of used or surplus windturbines. Need 60 hz freq. If needed we can do the conversion here. For immmedi...
mark justus 2

Siemens SR-90 Panels For Sale

Hi all. I have 10 Siemens SR-90 Panels to sell. These were removed from a dismantled grid system and were exposed on the grid fo...
Mark Mistretta 0

Power Converter Designs for DIYs

I'm currently developing some power converters for DIYs alternative energy such as Power Converter, MPPT Charger for Solar, UPS,...
Marlon Galsim 0

removed

removed
Martin Tarafdar 0

wind generators ...used one for sale

we are interested in selling a used wind generator model 1500 Enertec Corp. contact us if interested.price $1000  
mary & fred lehmann 10

non electric composting toilet for sale

this toilet is a Sunmar.  it's brand new.  we bought two only needed one and have this sitting here, so it's...
mary mattos 4

wind turbine

I am looking for AIR 403 12 volts wind turbine in good conditionmax
massimo del prete 0

Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100W peak output.�  Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outbo...
Matthew E 1

Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100 W peak output.Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outboard...
Matthew E 13

BIOLET Y2K COMPOSTING TOILET FOR SALE - NEW- STILL IN BOX

I have a never used composting toilet that has been sitting in my pole barn for 5 years. Person that bought it never used it and...
Melissa T 4

Solar Water Dish Heater/ Chickens

For Sale- Solar Water dish, can be used for animals drinking water. www.shopthecoop.com
Melonie K 0

58VDC PUMP

ARCO Solar 58vdc, 15amp water pumps. 1hp,1.5hp & 2hp. Honeywell motor BA5316-3351-56JB, code-8123, Berkeley Pump self prime ...
Michael & Gay Ballard 0

PVP 3200 FOR SALE

NEW IN BOX PVP 3200 INVERTER, SEE SPECS. AT http://www.pvpowered.com MSBAC130 @ HOTMAIL.COM
Michael & Gay Ballard 0

sold

sold
Michael D 0

Envirolet Composting Toilet for Sale

Envirolet Composting Toilet for sale.  Used only during the summer/fall months for 3 years and I am looking for around $500...
Michael Gould 2

Samlex 600 Watt Sine Wave Inverter For Sale

I have one of these PST-60S-12A 12V sine wave inverters. Ran for only a month before I changed to a 24V system.  Did an exc...
Michael Megee 1

Morningstar ProStar PS-30M Charge Controller For Sale

I have 2 of these PWM type charge controllers for sale. 30 Amp 12 or 24 V, with digital display.  See details in the store ...
Michael Megee 1

Tax Deductable Donations

Infinity Embassy Church is a Christian Organization devoted to restoring and distributing donated items to the homeless and othe...
Michael West 0

hydrogen

http://makisoft.net/quantronix
Michel Bisson 0

GNB Batteries Available

I have a large supply of GNB 1500 AH batteries available. Perfect for solar industry.Call or e-mail Mike at 805-968-3800x250 or ...
Mike Downs 4

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!