For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Sanyo 190 Panels for sale

4 Sanyo 190 panels for sale at $1023.00 each. Still in boxes, never used.
Revision Energy 3

Sanyo 190 panels for sale!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-05 AT 12:52 PM (EST)2 pairs of brand new Sanyo 190 Watt HIP-190BA3 Solar Panels for sale.   20 y...
The Alternative Energy Store 1

Several 650 to 1500 watt wind generators for sale iowa

i have several wind generators for sale which include carriage,tail,hub,blades and motor. i have ametek motors and also have a 3...
Brian Thompson 2

SHARP 80W (NE-80EJEA) PV Panel- For Sale

Excellent condition. Installed for only a week in parallel with an array, which didn't work out. Purchased for $500. Asking...
Duane Nealon 0

Siemens SR-90 Panels For Sale

Hi all. I have 10 Siemens SR-90 Panels to sell. These were removed from a dismantled grid system and were exposed on the grid fo...
Mark Mistretta 0

siemens SR90 panels for sale

I have 4 siemens sr-90 panels all in excellent condition in working system. In fridged sararanac Lake ny. I need to get rid of t...
Brad Pollock 3

Sine Wave Inverter 4000 Watts (Magnum Energy MS4024AE 24V)

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Sold "As is" Condition: used This unit may qualify for State &...
Jim Weber 2

SMA Sunny Boy 2500U Grid-Tie Inverter, New-In-Box

I have a NEW 2500 watt Sunny Boy inverter... BRAND NEW In the Original box; PERFECT condition and comes with several r...
Johann S 0

solar air heater wanted iowa also solar panels

I am looking for a used solar air heater in iowa or surrounding states will pickup needed asap also looking for a small wind tur...
brian thompson 0

Solar batteries

These are the ultimate in batteries. They are Absolyte sealed gel cell batteries. 10-15 year life maintenance free, freeze toler...
Claire Whipple 0

Solar Boilers and Tubes

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

Solar Charger Controller

For Sale - Steca Solarix Sigma 12/24 V 20Amp solar charger controller. Used for a few months. I have enlarged my system and had ...
Steve Walsh 1

Solar Collectors For Sale

I have 7 solar collectors (4'x 10')that are connected with copper on the roof of my house. They have no leaks and are ...
Ron Johnson 1

solar panel and wind mill turbine wanted used or new

Looking for used or affordable solar panels and wind mill generator to produce 60 kw of power for a project in Haiti.Thanks. ...
Arielle Adrien 5

Solar panel door

Is there such a thing as a solar panel door?  Or can a solar panel be installed on a door?  Our front door gets full s...
Susi 5

solar panel for sell

We are China Electronics Technolog Group Corporation,CETC for short,a professional PV products manufacturer from China. Our ...
Sea Lau 0

solar panel system for cabin

new to solar power...I need it for modest 12 volt lighting system for my 800 sq ft Alaska cabin. I plan to simply keep one premi...
Chris Ess 2

Solar panels

10 New 120 watt Solarex panels $400 each plus freight.150 New BP Solarex 43 watt thin films - sold only in groups of 12. $130 pe...
James Wassel 2

solar panels

Are the photowatt 1000 UL listed? Are any of there panels UL listed?
GCHandy 3

Solar panels

I am interested in learning exactly how to make a solar panel ! From the raw materials and chemicals to make a photovoltaic cell...
J Gerald 20

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!