For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Vanner 24V-12V Battery Equalizer

This device is used to operate 12V devices from a 24V system. If the 24V system is two 12V batteries in series, it "balance...
John Hassell 0

Comptus (Natural Power Inc) DC Watt-Hour Meter

This unit was manufactured in 1987 and uses a mechanical, resettable counter.  I have just reconditioned it. It measures DC...
John Hassell 0

Todd PC75, 12-15VDC, 75-Amp Power Supply/Charger

I have two Todd PC 75 power supplies for sale. I have fully reconditioned these units. They can supply 12 - 15 VDC (adjustable) ...
John Hassell 2

Evergreen Solar Panel for sale

For sale: Evergreen ES-190-SL solar panel. 190 Watt. Size: 62" x 37-1/2" x 1-5/8". Weight 40 lbs. Can be shipped ...
John Hassell 1

Xantrex/Trace Items for Sale

I have the following items for sale.    DR3624 Inverter, 3,600-Watt, 24 V, 1 each    DC250 DC D...
John Hassell 0

Wanted: 40kw to 80kw single phase wind turbines, refurbished or non refurbished

For farm installation.  I live in the country with no access to 3 phase so would like the biggest single phase I can find.&...
John Koskan 0

Portable Generator 4 sale

G1000M Mitsubishi Portable GeneratorExcellent ConditionRuns for 6-8 hours on900 watts outputMax watts 1000Voltage:  12 volt...
john moore 2

New Heliodyne Heliopak 16 Pro for sale Santa Cruz, CA

New Heliodyne Heliopak 16 Pro for sale.  This is a top of the line solar water heating appliance with built in Wi-Fi monito...
John Rosasco 2

Aeromotor

I'm selling a Rebuilt 14" Aeromotor powerhead and 40' tower. Some fan blades and tower bolts are damaged. The uni...
John Zepeda 2

help

we are about to build our dream house 0ff the grid need an affordable solar setup to run night time lights can anyone help pleas...
jon jess 3

Can it be done?

Is it possible to power a small 5,600 BTU AC window unit using a solar energy system.  If anyone has any comments, please e...
Jorge 5

Jacobs Automatic Wind-Electric Plant Model 60B, Serial Number 47B58

For serious inquiries only and as a package, I have the following for sale: 1) Jacobs Automatic Wind-Electric Plant, Model 6...
Joseph Tinko 6

Need partner / suppliers

Dear sir/madam,My family has 30 hectare farm in south west of Turkey. Due to financial difficulties, Turkey is facing frequent p...
K. Ibrahim 1

Jacobs Model 25 2500 Watt Control Panel - Very Nice Condition

Hello, I have a very nice looking Jacobs Wind Electric 32 volt Model 25 Control Panel for sale.I believe it is for a 2500 watt J...
Karen Bryant 1

solar powered flat roof drainage pumps

A general home inspector I worked with mentioned a solar pump, the shape of a pancake, that can be placed on a flat roof in area...
Kathy Close 0

Turbin Blades

I have 4 Hudson Tuf-lite turbine blades for sale12' lenght each. Fiberglass. Each weighs 122.33 lbs.
ken sierk 2

Trace Micro Sine M-100 grid tie inverter/ Solarex 120 watt Solar module/roof hdw

I have a Trace Microsine inverter for sale. It is currently mounted on a BP/Solarex 120 watt solar module. This combo was used f...
Kevin Crowley 2

SunMar Excel For Sale

Very good condition! I used it in my cabin for 2 years but moved to Baltimore where I have indoor plumbing. This is a top of the...
Kevin Drost 1

GENERATOR FOR SALE,with Low Running hours or Remanufactured back to ZERO hours and fully Load Tested.

1.  (1 unit)         1000 kVA,  CUMMINS KTTA38G5, 1996, Super Silent     ...
kevin koh b l 0

FOR SALE: 1 unit of Recond. 5.5 MW NIIGATA GENERATOR MODEL V-40X

Specifications: AC GENERATORMake & Model      : TOSHIBA TAKLCapacity     ...
kevin koh b l 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!