For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Windmills - Waterpumping for sale - Dempster and Aermotor

I currently have the following for sale: 1  8' 12A Dempster - with 30' tower 3  8' 702 Aer...
Ron Stauffer 1

Wind Turbine Software

Wind Turbine Software WindTurbo is a program for designing new wind turbines or analyzing existing ones. The software i...
Dimitar P 1

Xantrex Trace SW 5548 inverter/Charger.

Xantrex Trace SW 5548 inverter/Charger.  built in 2001.  Never used, still in packaging.  48 volt. 5500 watts. He...
Doug Child 1

Aermotor Windmills for Sale

Currently have the following and all are rebuilt: 1  6' Aermotor 3  8' Aermotor - choice of 27...
Ron Stauffer 1

Evergreen Solar Panel for sale

For sale: Evergreen ES-190-SL solar panel. 190 Watt. Size: 62" x 37-1/2" x 1-5/8". Weight 40 lbs. Can be shipped ...
John Hassell 1

Aermotor windmills for sale and parts

These are water pumping ranch style vintage windmills.  Currently for sale: 4   8' Aermotors on stub, 27...
Ron Stauffer 1

Wanted: Solar Attic fan self install

I'm looking for a solar attic fan, self install. I don't want to pay more than $200 don't care if its used as lon...
Victoria Pirillo 1

80 Interstate UPS 12-370 Regulated AGM batteries available in Seattle $150ea/obo

I have 80 (eighty) used 12v, 100ah AGM batteries that have just come out of a UPS system in a telco environment.  These bat...
Shawn Hammer 1

DIY Turbine Kit FOR SALE - Updated 12/04/08

I have several Ametek Motors for sale. Visit my homemade wind turbine website at http://www.freeairpower.com/ to purchase these ...
Jd N 1

used solar water heating system

http://www.dudadiesel.com/img/item/solarheater.jpg We've had this system mounted on our roof for about 2 years now...
Brian Duda 1

GNB Absolyte IIP Batteries being removed next week from Telecom Environment

3-100A29 Batteries  90+ available  Excellent Condition Professionally Removed  These are coming out of H...
Robert ADCS Telecom 1

Solar Collectors For Sale

I have 7 solar collectors (4'x 10')that are connected with copper on the roof of my house. They have no leaks and are ...
Ron Johnson 1

Magnesium battery - enviromentfriendly new fuel cell system

Dear sirs, we are a German company, which is specialized in new energy systems. Now we can supply prototypes of ma...
George Müller 1

10 watt 18v solar panels by Powerup. New

Hi!  I am new to this site, but wanted to let people know about these panels that I have for sale.  I have 25 brand ne...
Alex Rivera 1

XP1100, 12V, 1100 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverter

I have a brand new XP1100, 1100 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverter I ordered a few months back and have not installed it. This i...
Jd N 1

Outback FX2524T 2500W - 24V inverter, unused

I ordered this last spring and didn't have time to install it; now we've decided to switch to a 12 volt system so we&#...
Cathy Joly 1

inverters

im in need of a trace inverter pure sinewave 1800 watt CHEEP ! I had a electrical problem and it took mine out for good. might c...
randy vanscoy 1

Jacobs 1.8kW 32Vdc Wind Generator and Tower For Sale

I'm selling a Jacobs 1.8kW 32Vdc wind generator with a 100ft self supporting tower.  It has been in use for the last ten y...
Richard Spirk 1

Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100W peak output.�  Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outbo...
Matthew E 1

New cheaper solar freezer and refrigerators sell

We are the manufacturer of DC 12V/24V freezers in china ,use two 85W  solar panels (34V) and put two pcs of 100 amperehour ...
Tony Han 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!