For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Exide Marine Inverter 2000/5400 motor starting 110 amp charger

Hello, I baught this unit new 3 years ago. This unit meets all ABYC guide and is certified UL458. The remote and the owner manua...
richard thivierge 0

Magnum MagnaSine ME2012AE Inverter

Magnum MS2012 Inverter for sale. Operates from 12 VDC. Output power is 2,000 Watts, 120VAC, 60Hz. Output waveform is pure sine w...
John Hassell 0

solar pannels 75 watt

have 8 -75 watt astro pannels for sale in NH. will be taking them down 9/2/13 and puting up 300 watters. they are working fi...
Frank Hammond 0

Grid intertie, 12KW

I have a Model 225/12kwfc inverter made by Acheval Wind Electronics.  This was used with a 10KW Jacobs.  The wind mach...
Oly Olson 0

Whisper 100 Wind Turbine - 900Watt 12/24/36/48V Marine with Control

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Condition: Slightly Used (Used for 2 weeks for demo) Sold 'As is' ...
Jim Weber 0

Go Power 300 Watt 24 Volt Inverter

Pure sine wave inverter, $120.00 including shipping.  Contact Rich at Maine Solar Engineering.  rroughga @ fairpoint.net or ...
Richard Roughgarden 0

hydrogen

http://makisoft.net/quantronix
Michel Bisson 0

Renusol flat roof ballast mounting system

Crate of 10 Renusol USA CS60 flat roof ballast mounts for solar panels.  The Renusol system is a unique thermoformed mounting s...
Andy Boyce 0

looking for a turnkey system

Hi - I live in 92691 and am ready to purchase a turnkey system, including full installation. I have done good basic homework but...
jeff 0

Magnum Energy MS2012 Inverter/Charger - $1150

Lightly used MS2012 for sale.  Purchased it in 2012 and only used on summer weekends.  Works great!!  Includes original docum...
Bob Portilla 0

Flashing Plates for Sale

I have unused 16 12" x 12" Classic Composition Flashing plates with Integral install blocks and all hardware. 16 pcs. ...
Adam Kushner 0

Solar, Vibrating Cell Phone Batteries

Sun Power = Convenience & PracticalityAvailable for Nokia 5100/6100/7100 Series2 Models:  Slim or ExtendedSpecs:  Slim...
Mandy Kemper 0

LM-470 motorized tower 70 ft.

This is a 4 section (20') 70 ft. high com tower. It has new motor and control circuit. I also have replaced wire cable....
Ray Thornton 0

christmas lights

Hello! We are manufactory for christmas produts as lighting, decoratin etc. if you are looking for such as products, just contac...
Christopher Lau 0

Wanted: used solar setup and or wind setup

Disabled couple living off-grid (no access to utilities) in Idaho looking for 1) Inexpensive used solar setup [panel(s...
William Caudill 0

PROsine 2500 watt 12v Inverter/Charger + Remote FOR SALE!

i have a Xantrex Prosine 2500 watt 12v inverter/charger w/remote that �i am selling. i currently run it with my pv array and do ...
fd cs 0

Wanted used C-40 or other divertion load controller

I am looking for an used and inexpensive diversion load controller to divert excess power to a heater.Something up to 60 Amp wil...
Tad Menert 0

Alternative energy Dome for sale

Oregon/California border, 3,600 sq.ft alt.energy dome for sale, close pristine river. Pool, organic garden, orchard, 2/3rd acre....
sandy halasz 0

WANTED: Solarex MSX 120 panels

cheap!email: cleugh @ unm.eduif you have anything compatible
fd cs 0

Whisper 100 Wind Turbine - 900Watt 12/24/36/48V Marine with Control

Call us @ (928) 759-9983 Condition: Slightly Used (Used for 2 weeks for demo) Sold 'As is' ...
Jim Weber 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!