RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Best way to connect Air-X wire leads

Hi Gang, Excited to try out my new Air-X 400. Was wondering what is the best way for connecting the raw wire leads comi...
Robo Yak 1

Ideas for an irrigation system

I am interested in ideas to use alternative energy to drive a portable irrigation system for a 10 acre plot on a lake in central...
Buddy Green 1

Questions installing a Solar panel system?

Has anyone installed a Solar panel system themselves and if so is there a way to use the power from the Solar system first befor...
Biohaz25 1

composting toilet

Hello everyone,  I have a question.  My family and I are planning on moving into an RV in the next couple years, and I...
Mel anderson 1

thinking about the wind

I live in southern Michigan on a 200 acre farm.  My electric bill says I use around 170 kwh per month.  Can I produce ...
Lucinda Milligan 1

Need help with solar panels

We recently purchase a house and the seller left numerous items.  Among them are 5 solar panels.  Two of them are labe...
Jessica Wall 1

What is the value of this wind generator?

My computerless uncle wants me to try and sell his wind generator.He tells me it is a Winpower  32 volt, 1850 watt, 3 blade...
Hank 1

solar startr

are there any do-it-yourself solar sites out there=build my own solar  but need to know what to buy
jonathan knowles 1

energy use in home

is there somewhere out there a house plan that uses all of the natural energy sources -- solor-- wind -- methane gas -- water???...
marion williams 1

Federal Tax Credits

As I understand each homeowner is entitled to a $ 2,000 Federal tax credit. I own a condominium. There are 21 units, can each on...
Stephen Ettinger 1

converting natural gas appliances to propane

ok here is my dilema... im moving into a townhome that does not have natural gas connections and i HATE cooking with electric. q...
wayne granzin 1

CATS

I really need help! I accidently let a look alike kitten in my house about 10 days ago. The new kitten has only let me h...
Debora Sigrist 1

NOVICE Q: Solar feasibility in Northeast US suburbs

Greetings,A few questions from a total tyro here.  My wife and I are considering a solar setup to provide some of the heat ...
Charles Homan 1

Gas range question

I am seeking information on the Premier Pro�Series 30" Model P30S340BP freestanding gas range.  I'm thinking about purchasi...
Chris Keleher 1

hydroelectric power system

With all the information and various equipment available for small hydro electric generation- surely someone has installed it in...
Charles Coffing 1

Charge rechargable batteries from non-rechargable batteries

I work with video where I must always start with a fresh battery to shoot events. I've gone to rechargeable's...
Stephen Zinn 1

Energy in poor countries

Coming from a third world country I am interested in knowing what could be the best choice for a poor country in terms of energy...
Newton Jeudy 1

Wind and solar in hilo

Im curently helping my father build a home on hawaii and im hoping to sell him on the Idea of wind and solar power know I dont n...
bob barker 1

8,000sqft Strawbale house thinking off grid? Need Help!

Looking for someone with knowledge to work with me on purchasing and installing Wind Power, Solar PV units, Low voltage wiring, ...
William Perehudoff 1

I am a total newbie at this......

I pass by a home/farm that has windmills set up and am interested in an alternative energy souse. We are looking at owning and b...
georgie Schneider 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!