RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

New and eager

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.  I'm excited to learn loads from everyone. I saw this documentary about alternat...
Conscience World 1

WE ARE HERE

AS THE UNITED STATES BIGGEST TRADING PARTNER IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAD US ON YOUR WIND MAPS, ETC. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR...
Craig 2

Tankless water heater to heat baseboard heat in house.

Has anyone used a tankless water heater to replace an oil furnace baseboard heating system ?  Can you recommend a MFG to co...
Craig R 7

New website: 1st Sustainable Living degree in America

We are pleased to announce our new website for the first Sustainable Living degree program in America at http://www.mum.edu/sust...
Craig Shaw 1

know my requirements - demand: Anybody help me please.

I live in Amazonia, Brazil, and there is not energy there. I want to know what type of equipment do i have to buy to generate po...
Cris Valle 0

electrical CAD

Anyone know of a simple, cheap electrical diagramming tool that could be used to document my UPS installation?Thanks,Curt
Curt Timmerman 1

Two questions

Does The Alternative Energy Store work with local contractors and if not do customers buy products and hire a contractor of...
Daisy/Timothy Roland 1

Need Help Finding Info. on Revere Thermosyphon System

I've recently acquired a used Revere thermosyphon system and would like to find any printed information on it....especially an i...
Dan Antonioli 1

I want to run a Servel gas/electric refridgerator off of solor power

Hi all I am new to all this. I have a hunting cabin that I run all lights, heat, stove , fridge off of propane. The fri...
Dan Nichols 2

Average Cost for Installed SHW Drainback with 80g ?

Hi All: We have been exploring the idea of replacing our current gas water heater with solar.  The other day I had a c...
Fla D 1

Solar hot water heater

Has anyone installed a solar hot water heater? If so, how do you like it? Is it reliable? How is maintenance on it? What about i...
Daniel Burstein 4

Heat Storage

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-03 AT 10:21 AM (EST)LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-03 AT 10:20 AM (EST)Does anyone have ideas on how to store ...
Daniel Jakubowski 1

solar panel

i need to make 50 kwh per day what do i need?
Danny Boudreaux 5

Energetictube.com / Powertube.ca-Where technology goes LIVE!

Hello everyone here at the RE General Discussion Group. I'm new here, however i'm very excited to find a disc...
Darcy Klyne 0

Need help in Charlottesville VA

We are looking for a local solar and radiant contractor. I have looked in the usual places to no avail. Can some one help? Thank...
Darren Wilkins 7

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 1

On Demand Hot Water

Hello All, I need to purchase a on-demand propane water heater. I'm off grid with a 1K array and a 880 amp hou...
Dave C 2

On demand hot water

Hello, I am building a off-grid home in upstate NY and need to install a propane on-demand hot water unit. Eventually I will...
Dave C 12

Replacement Blades for Airx

Hi, Two of my blades on my AirX wind turbine broke off. I am not sure if something flew into it or if the high winds a...
Dave Osborne 2

so totally new to alternative energy

I am reading on ine here and ther trying to determine what can i do to use some solar and some wind, perhaps wter too. We get ab...
Dave P 0

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!