New Technology?

Oct 5, 2005 05:41 pm
New Technology?

I am involved in a small company, based in Europe, which has new technology that enables the use of geothermal energy almost anywhere in the world.  The process has been in use for almost two decades in Switzerland on a small scale.  I have the opportunity of introducing it to the United States and am in the process of acquiring funding to set up a sample of this process in Wisconsin, my home state, in order to show potential investors the technology indeed works.  The technology is based on a one hole system that uses a continuous loop of the same filtered water.  Therefore, it is more cost effective because of the use of only one hole as well as the fact that it can be done anywhere minimizes the expense of test holes.  The maintenance costs are also very low because of the use of the same filtered water which minimizes the mineralization of machinery involved.  The Swiss inventor is so confident in the process that his company even guarantees an agreed upon energy production.  Therefore there is no risk to the investor if energy is not produced.  I am in need of information on potential areas to pursue investment as well as your thoughts on what I have told you.   Any feedback would be very valuable to me, so please respond.  

1 Posts
Feb 22, 2008 01:22 pm
Re: New Technology?

Blaine ,please email me at moberlyiii @ aol.com .My focus is environmentally friendly and energy efficient lending for the homeowner and builder.I,m a energy star partner. Yes geo is the way to go. I live in n.e.Ilinois and able to do lending in 50 states. charlie moberly

4 Posts
May 27, 2008 01:32 am

Blaine,
can that new technology be used in the western pacific?

4 Posts
May 27, 2008 01:35 am

Hey charlie,
how do you become a energy star partner?

7 Posts
Jan 29, 2012 02:32 am

Hey I am so much excited about knowing the latest energy sources. Do you know any new technology related to Solar power. Please share here.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!