Need CC-20 Charge Controller by Heliotrope wiring diagram

Feb 23, 2010 11:10 pm
Need CC-20 Charge Controller by Heliotrope wiring diagram

This is an old controller, brown front panel, has a row of LEDs for voltage and current.  Charges up to 20A.  Allows selection of battery 1 or 2, is series PWM and has several pigtail wires on it.  Colors are Orange & Red, they are battery positives,  Then there are a Black, yellow and green wire, not sure where these would go.  There is a set of 4 dipswitches and they do have a code for the switches.  Allows either 12 or 24 volt regulation.

Any ideas on the best way to identify the Black, Yellow & green wires?  Anybody got any info on this?  I think it was manufactured back around 1995. 

26 Posts
Nov 15, 2010 02:00 pm
Re: Need CC-20 Charge Controller by Heliotrope wiring diagram

I have the same controller on a smaller system of mine.
Wiring:
Black - Ground
Red - Battery 1
Orange - Battery 2
Yellow - PV + (positive)
Green - PV - (negative)

Hope that helps
Dave C

28 Posts
Nov 15, 2010 06:27 pm

Steve,

I may have a manual for this controller. Send an email to: info @ begreensolar.com.

John

26 Posts
Nov 15, 2010 07:39 pm

I may too. I'll look. At the very least I have a home made diagram that I could send to you.
Dave C.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!