Investor for Renewable Energy Products

3 Posts
Aug 5, 2006 09:08 am
Investor for Renewable Energy Products

Most of the electricity generated on this island in the Caribbean is from hydrobon Fuels and is extremely costly to consumers at present (approx. US$0.40/kwh).  It is my intention to establish an renewable energy store here with the objective of empowering individuals & communities to become self-sufficient as far as electricity generation is concerned and I am seeking investers who would wish to become partner(s) in this venture.

1 Posts
Oct 7, 2006 10:31 pm
Re: Investor for Renewable Energy Products

Hi There

I am interested with others in doing exactly the same in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Where are you from? Maybe some benefit in us exchanging emails.

Kind Regards

Simon

3 Posts
Oct 8, 2006 07:16 am

Thanks for your response.    We are located in the Commonwealth of Dominica in the Eastern Caribbean, where there is also significant potential for Goe-thermal generation.

3 Posts
May 14, 2008 10:03 am

Good Morning, my name is Dr. Steven Burnham, I have developed a new material for thermoelectric power generation systems, I have tested it in several applications on being an electric scooter made in China capable of 40 miles on an 8 hour charge with our unit it made over 1200 miles and still had 55% battery reserve, as well we have built a unit for an Alaskan fishing vessel that is going into its second year of operation it supplies 6KW power and all the heating and cooling for the vessel. The units are very inexpensive to build and can be applied to anything from a watch to a locomotive. We are at present looking for funding to launch our products, home generation, automobile and recreational vehicle and marine. The best feature of our system it requires no fuels of any sort and has no hazardous materials. drsburnhamphd @ hotmail.com

3 Posts
May 14, 2008 10:04 am

Good Morning, my name is Dr. Steven Burnham, I have developed a new material for thermoelectric power generation systems, I have tested it in several applications on being an electric scooter made in China capable of 40 miles on an 8 hour charge with our unit it made over 1200 miles and still had 55% battery reserve, as well we have built a unit for an Alaskan fishing vessel that is going into its second year of operation it supplies 6KW power and all the heating and cooling for the vessel. The units are very inexpensive to build and can be applied to anything from a watch to a locomotive. We are at present looking for funding to launch our products, home generation, automobile and recreational vehicle and marine. The best feature of our system it requires no fuels of any sort and has no hazardous materials. drsburnhamphd @ hotmail.com

4 Posts
May 27, 2008 01:11 am

Hey Carl,
can your plan be extended to my part of the world? I am trying to start a small solar company here in the western pacific to help my fellow islanders with their power but am not sure on how to do it can you lend some advice? Thanks

3 Posts
May 27, 2008 10:00 am

Hey Carl,
can your plan be extended to my part of the world? I am trying to start a small solar company here in the western pacific to help my fellow islanders with their power but am not sure on how to do it can you lend some advice? Thanks
Yes our power system can be utilized anywhere, for powering homes and businesses to automotive power systems, and marine propulsion and power. We are at present trying to find start-up money to launch the products. We have demonstrated our units in everything from watches to large scale industrial power plants, best part, no fuels, no maintenance, no moving parts, no emissions, no hazardous materials, no noise, low cost. drsburnhamphd @ hotmail.com

2 Posts
Jun 10, 2008 10:34 am

I have investors actively seeking alternative energy projects. Please contact me with specifics on your project.
Brent.Beeman @ NewDayInvestments.com

1 Posts
Jun 11, 2008 02:09 pm

Good Afternoon
My name is Van Pavao and I am president of Seaport Solar.
Seaport is a general contractor in CT and RI and has been is business for about 10 years.
We have been involved in solar since 1979 installing our first system from Amatek when solar was considered a black art.
We have developed a system which can operate 24/7 for hot water and heating by solar. The system will also operate and support radient applications.
We have applied for a patent at this time and should get our approvals within the next 30days.
We are looking to manufacturer our systems in the Northeast and distribute nation wide.
We have established our website seaportsolar.com and it is under construction at this time but it is viewable. We are holding back our marketing until we achieve patent status. If you have interest please contact us at vpavao @ snet.net or 860-367-2827. Performer and profiles should be complete shortly.
Respectfully
Van Pavao

2 Posts
Jun 11, 2008 02:15 pm

I am definitely interested. I just got off the phone with one of my investors and he told me to get him any GREEN deal as he has a fund that is devoted exclusively to alternative energy or conservation oriented projects. Please contact me at Brent.Beeman @ NewDayInvestments.com or (615) 469-6968. www.NewDayInvestments.com We are actively looking for alternative energy or conservation oriented projects to fund. Minimum deal size is $500K, but our preference is anything north of $2.5M.

1 Posts
Nov 19, 2008 11:21 am
Re: Investor wanted for ECO building in the mexico caribbean area

Hello, WE have a company that is called new Age building and design. We have many clients that are asking for ECO homes in and around the jungle areas of Cancun Mexico. We have three locations now and have our sites on other locations. we will be more than glad to send information on our company and the land sites that we have. We are looking for investors that would like to be involved with our building projects. One of are sites is located 15 minutes from a place called Playa Del carmen Mexico. We have secured 243 Hectors of the most beautiful land in the area. The location is ideal, and the land has the most ECO friendly building areas I have ever seen. If you would like to visit more about our project please contact us at newagebuildingdesign @ hotmail.com Or call Mark at 011 52 1 984 118 1873
Best regards, Mark

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!