the Age of Aquarius

Oct 11, 2009 12:13 pm
the Age of Aquarius

I am sure a lot of have heard the lyrics to the song, "this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius" but how many of you know what the really means?
I'll get back to that in a moment. Without going down that never ending road of quantum physics and all its myriad branches and beliefs, I think we can all agree that the Earth's Moon, our Moon, has a physical affect on our Earth and quite possibly on us. The tides for example and, as well, it has been reported that domestic disturbance calls to law enforcement, raise and fall with the phases of our Moon. I am sure the list goes on and on but I'll spare you all. Can we all agree though, (without the burden of semantics that many of you love) that our Moon has an affect on the world as we perceive it and that has an effect on us in turn?
Good, I thought we could.
Now expand your mind beyond the Earth and its Moon. Reach out farther. Farther, all the way to the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, our Galaxy and believe that it has an affect on our entire solar system, including our Sun in much the same way as the Moon to the Earth, only instead of daily tides or harvest moons we have??? I am not sure I know. Do you? It seems like it has something to do "house's" and "ascentions" or something. Oh well, lets get back to the Age of Aquarius.
Its no longer "the dawning of", we are in the Age of Aquarius. But what does that mean and what does it have to do with renewable energies? My reply to that might be, "what does anything have to do with anything else" but thats going down that long road of quantum aspect again. Why don't I let these fine people teach about the Age of Aquarius instead?
http://www.crystallotus.com/TheTransition/007.htm
I'll warn you now, you'll have read a bit to get to the answer(s) but for some of you not afraid to take yourself on a journey through the mind, it will be an enlightening. If its not then some of you went into the "rabbits hole" with a parachute, pulled it too soon and snagged on a root. Too bad.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!