RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Need Direction

I'm very interested in starting a new career in the alternative energy field, but where do you go to school for that???Anybody k...
Dave 1

AMBIENT POWER DEVIICE

hidoes any one know where to get a kit or plans for a AMBIENT POWER DEVIICE. i know a few places but i looking for mroe thanks&#...
Terry 1

Wind tower ordiances: Oregon

Hello. Can anyone tell me of any cities in Oregon that have dealt with ordiances or regulations concerning the height of wind-el...
Jim G 0

We are tired of ever increasing Hydro CostsNew

Hi AllMy wife and I are considering the introduction of a secondary source of power or a wind mill unit for our home in Canada. ...
Stephen 1

windmills

I live in a suburb an I want to cut my electricity cost I have a creek running through myh back yard and lots of space. Can you ...
tonya 1

China Solar Water Heater Market

Special ReportOct. 16, 2002Secrets Behind the Solar Industry Prosperity in ChinaOn Sept. 24, Prof. Zhang Qichu of Sydney Univers...
Minghua Chen 0

End user's lament

From what I have read financing and incentives for the use of renewable energies is catering to; big industry first, small busin...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

tax breaks and mortgage assistance for Solar Energy

I have read that the government gives tax breaks, and that several of the large lenders like Fannie Mae have programs for solar ...
Susan 1

Alternative Energy Festivals

I am trying to find out if there are any Alternative Energy shows, expos, or festivals in which i may contact the organizers for...
Mark Kennedy 1

Windparks Philippines

Windparks PhilippinesWe are interested to find Partner to build up cooperation for the erection and operation of wind parks in t...
St�ckmann 0

Questions installing a Solar panel system?

Has anyone installed a Solar panel system themselves and if so is there a way to use the power from the Solar system first befor...
Biohaz25 1

Solar Absorber Coatings

I am doing my PhD in solar absorber coatings to be used in parabolic trough coleectors of solar thermal power plants. I want to ...
Muhammad Sana Ullah Khan 0

Optimum Solar Panel Orientation?

Hi Everyone!I've searched the web to no avail for some kind of software that will help calculate the ideal orientation of a sola...
Chris 2

Four $ a Watt

PW750 times 2 for $590 is no more . I'm waitingtil i see
Tom Scott 3

anybody with a windmill near Denton TX?

hi, we're interested in having our own windmill.  we live near Denton, Texas on several acres.  it is always windy her...
JRios 1

Can someone help me?

I am doing a proect on wind power and was delighted to find this site. But I am having trouble inding some products powered by w...
Anne 1

SOLAR ENERGY BANK

i have a small resort hotel on the caribbean coast of mexico(playa del carmen, quintana roo).  I am giving a presentation t...
rick jones 2

What is the value of this wind generator?

My computerless uncle wants me to try and sell his wind generator.He tells me it is a Winpower  32 volt, 1850 watt, 3 blade...
Hank 1

Camp Fan

I have a camp with out electric power.  We presently use lp gas for our lights, cooking and refrigeration.  I would li...
Mike Fortier 1

energy use in home

is there somewhere out there a house plan that uses all of the natural energy sources -- solor-- wind -- methane gas -- water???...
marion williams 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!