RE General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything about renewable energy in this board. From reasons for using alternative energy to general questions on types of systems are right for your needs.

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Just a couple of fun facts about the year 1893. In the year 1893, Edna Parker was born in the state of I...
Thomas Allen Schmidt 0

Buderus Logalux PL750/2S - anyone?

I'm considering this for my Solar HW planned for next fall.�  Anyone installed one?�  Using one?�  Seen one?...
Michael Graber 2

wood drying shed

I would like to build a solar powered wood drying shed approx 1400 sq ft. 12' x 20' x 7' high. Something similar ...
John Laughlin 8

Anyone Using Uni-Solar Shingles or the Solarsheets?

I'm finally in a position (after 30 years!) to be able to have a home with some solar applications. So, now the decisions!&...
PT Martin 7

Renewbale Energy water powered cars

i have been reading alot about cars that are running on water. Just wondering if anyone has done that to their car? and if i...
Mick Purcell 2

3 Things you should know when Looking at Solar Water Heating

The advancement in solar thermal heating has resulted in cost effective solar heaters that are almost 94% efficient. This has ca...
Avenir Jim 2

Quick Wind Power Survey for Portland State University Students

Wind Power in the Northwest Thank you for helping Portland State University's Marketing Research 460 class by taki...
PSU Student 0

The Best Book Ever On Alternative Energy

Today (11/15/08)Iran asked OPEC to further cut production by another 1.5 million barrels a day.Those still doing the happy dance...
Sh JA 1

Green Energy Summit 2009: Clean Technology, Renaewable Energy

World Leaders Gather at Green Energy Summit 2009 to Plug Bailout Scenarios Clean Technology, Renewable Energy, and Sustainab...
Shaguf Mohtisham 1

mini nukes

hi folks,   this one came in real fast under the radar. i thought this was years and years out. ...
David Ames 2

March for Renewable Energy!

Environmental Media Northwest and Captain Ozone are organizing a public March for Renewable Energy in downtown Los Angeles on Se...
Captain Ozone 0

Our New President And Renewable Energy

I hope Obama follows through on his promises to lead America into Energy Independence. This past year the high cost of gas has s...
Sh JA 8

Hello.. with a IDEA..

While driving the other day I thought of a idea. Keep in mind I know nothing about wind power,alternators, or charging...
Near Future 6

Blackhawk AR-10 Tilt Rotor - In the news!

What's the old saying?  Everybody's famous for 15 minutes?  OK, start your watches. http://www.ktvb...
Bruce Boatner 2

The Manhattan Project of 2009

There is a new book on Amazon.com just released last week called "The Manhattan Project of 2009" by Jeff Wilson. ...
Sherry jANSEN 7

Temporarily Stopping a Wind Turbine

I have a Southwest Windpower Whisper 100 Wind Turbine.  Due to weather constraints and time available to install it, I will...
Eric F 1

Triple Hybrid 1.5 Kw Solar, Micro-Hydro, Wind-turbine system.

Friends: My recently installed Triple Hybrid 1.5 Kw Solar, Micro-Hydro, Wind-turbine system is depicted here: ...
Bhikkhu Samahita 5

Bulbs

I am looking to change my 120 volt motion detector flood lights to 12 volts (These are outdoor flood lights. can anyone reco...
Rene M 1

Off Grid Financing

Greetings, I have been financing off grid properties for over seven years now, typically at conventional rates. Your ap...
Terry Phenicie 2

Help with converting some energy used by pool motor to solar

Is there a non-grid tie inverter that I can uses to allow me to patch a solar panel on to the line so that the motor will use bo...
Jason La Porte 6

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!