Wind power air compressor

Jun 10, 2008 10:30 pm
Wind power air compressor

Can anyone tell me if there is such a wind driven air compressor to push air down a deep well to push water up. I did see some info in a magazine long time ago. It would be on a tower about 50ft with the compressor on top where as the wind would turn the blades which is hook to the compressor.
Just need some info on where I can find this item.
Thank you very much if you can help me.

Herman at hccmv8 @ suddenlink.net

1 Posts
Jul 20, 2008 11:41 pm
Re: Wind power air compressor

coincidence.  I had a well driller out here the other day doing a survey for me, and he described this exact scenario.  He told me the Amish are big into this method (and apparently, other air driven applications) so if there is an Amish community in your area, you might want to ask them about it.  good luck.
robert

2 Posts
Feb 3, 2013 02:36 am

There is a company called windcompressor that makes windmill powered air compressors  They have several different sizes

Regards,
Gary

2 Posts
Feb 3, 2013 02:37 am

www.windcompressor.com

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!