Sorry for the noise folks :(

1 Posts
Oct 12, 2008 02:06 pm
Sorry for the noise folks :(

[post deleted -Nick]
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2008 11:14 am by Nick Albright »

220 Posts
Oct 12, 2008 02:46 pm
Re: Why is The AlteStoreRipping People Off?

mr. smith,

sorry to hear about your troubles dealing with this store. (what were those problems exactly).

i am happy to say that all my dealings have been 100% satisfactory.

as far as the voracity of the owners and staff goes; they have my complete confidence until they or someone else proves otherwise.

all the best.

73 Posts
Oct 12, 2008 04:50 pm

nothing but total satisfaction for me with AltE Store. I've purchased 100% of my system through them and they have absolutely the best customer service and shipping speed. They definitely go the extra mile with helping customers.

James

97 Posts
Oct 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Like a smoke signal in the wind, it dissipates quickly without any substance.  I have ordered many items through the AltE store and have only praise for their service.  The staff is knowledgable, helpful, efficient, and the prices are better than some other sites.  This is just my personal opinion.

163 Posts
Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

Wendel Smith is just another alias in a long list used by our "friend" from Freetricity. The best thing to do is to ignore him.

1 Posts
Oct 13, 2008 02:51 pm

Wendel is not the only person who has had problems with this company!

5 Posts
Oct 13, 2008 03:07 pm

Just like politics these days.

Inuendo and character assination without any FACTS to back them up. Gimme a break, and give us some credit before you fling this stuff around.

Chris Kreymann

Oct 14, 2008 10:35 am

My order is still in prosessing. I ordret at 4 Okt.and they dont ansver at email. I havent call them because I`m from Norway and my english is bad !?

1 Posts
Oct 14, 2008 11:09 am

Just like politics these days.

Inuendo and character assination without any FACTS to back them up.

Chris Kreymann

And just like todays politics one party hypocritically expects what they dont deliver themselves!

The longest thread on your forum is the fact-less and tasteless bashing of another company (freetricity) by your owners, employees and minions.

You guys stuck out your chin and now you're whining cuz it got smacked by your own customers no less.

What goes around ...

109 Posts
Oct 14, 2008 01:07 pm
Re: Sorry for the noise folks :(

Sorry 'bout that folks.  We are trying our best to eliminate such spam/keep these forums productive.  However, I think that Troy's recent lawsuit against freetricity has stirred them up again. 

Best Wishes,
 -Nick

P.S. I'll be locking this topic to try and help stop it.

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able"
http://www.altEstore.com/

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!