Solar vs. Wind

2 Posts
Jan 12, 2009 04:00 am
Solar vs. Wind

I found a site to build solar panels and windmills, but I'm not sure what to build first. I'm still waiting for it to ship in so I still have time to ponder it.

Any suggestions?

[URL Removed due to questionable content: Nick]

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2009 11:32 am by Nick Albright »

351 Posts
Jan 12, 2009 11:37 am
Re: Solar vs. Wind

There are plenty of free sites (no registration required) that provide info on solar and wind.  So, I am not sure what "secrets" are being promoted by the site you linked to.

There are many areas of the country that do NOT have a decent wind resource. Since you gave no details as to where your installation site is, or what the wind resource is there, the probability says you will have a better solar resource.  So, go solar.

2 Posts
Jan 12, 2009 05:09 pm

It didn't cost anything to join and I only paid for the manual and videos on how to make solar panels and windmills. I'd rather invest a little money and be certain what I get is going to work than watch some guy on youtube.

Maybe the box is crammed full of secrets?

I have lots of sun and wind... I was thinking the windmill could run day and night.

I'll probably get around to doing both anyway. I'm going to look into it further and see what others say.

Thanks

220 Posts
Jan 15, 2009 01:17 am

hi guys,

not sure on that box chock-full-o-secrets. but here is something i don't want to be kept secret. i took a look at that site back on the 12th and have been bombarded with email solicitations since! i used a key in my name so i know the info came from that site. on that front page they "promise" not to sell of share your email address.

nuf said.

BEWARE!

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!