Hi Folks,OLD ARTICLE I AM PROUD OF.

5 Posts
Sep 23, 2007 06:00 pm
Hi Folks,OLD ARTICLE I AM PROUD OF.

GRAHAM TOQUER

ISSUE 75, 2007 • I n f i n i t e E n e r g y

In 1997, I published an article in this magazine entitled "Neutrino Power." I had some ideas about where the energy of "cold fusion" was really coming from, based on the current theories of physics of the time. Since then the physicists have rethought their theories, which has caused me to rethink mine. But I believe that my basic premise is still valid, and perhaps looks better than ever.

Exactly what Fleischmann and Pons really discovered has been a matter of debate from the onset. Lack of radioactivity and fusion products seems to indicate that it is not the kind of fusion that goes on inside the sun. One theory was that compressing the electron orbit of a hydrogen atom forced that electron down into a lower electron shell, releasing a photon in the process. Chemists liked the theory, but physicists hated it and still do. Nonetheless, the "hydrino" theory has not gone away. At one time BlackLight Power claimed that they would soon market a heat source for buildings based on this theory. I’m still waiting to hear more about that. Anyway, the concept got me thinking. If the hydrino theory was wrong, and it wasn’t nuclear fusion, what was happening inside those bars of palladium?

Imagine a sackful of marbles dumped into a tray—a twodimensional surface. Given room, they will settle down into one single layer of marbles, all having the same coordinate in the up/down dimension. But if you rattle the tray around to slam them together, some of them will momentarily pop up on top of the rest, moving laterally into an alternate dimension. I think that’s what the electrons in the hydrogen atoms in cold fusion experiments are doing.

From the 1997 article:

. . .One actively pursued theory has it that hydrogen passing through the palladium gets so crowded that its electron shell collapses to a previously unsuspected lower level and yields photons. A lot of chemists like the idea, but physicists do not. Perhaps my theory will be more to their liking: I believe that the electron shell is being squeezed into a higher dimension.

Some of the latest theories about the evolution of the universe call for eleven to sixteen dimensions at the time of the big bang. The three spatial dimensions— plus one of time—that we now use are all that remains of a greater universe. At one time, all the dimensions were open, and all the atomic forces were unified.

Then, as the universe cooled, the four lower dimensions drew apart from the rest. The remaining spatial dimensions collapsed to infinitesimal size shortly after the Big Bang. Particles that once existed in stable form, such as the muon and tauon, were no longer able to exist because the energy level of the universe was too low. Now they exist only as infinitesimally short-lived virtual particles, and brief tracks in cloud chambers.

It is my belief that the neutrino did not descend fully into three dimensional space/time with the other remaining particles. The neutrino is so small— perhaps dimension-less—that it can fit in the tiny amount of remaining space in a higher dimension. That would explain why it is so hard to detect, and almost impossible to stop. But there are incredible numbers of them, with energy. If only they could be accessed.

All particles behave both as particles and waves. In photons, this split personality is so profound that two separate experiments can prove that photons are particles and waves, respectively, without disproving one another. Next to photons, electrons are the next most wave-like of the particles. Their "orbit" around a nucleus is a fixed multiple of their "matter wave" length. The wave length of photons they can emit is also a function of this orbit. (Hence the "hydrogen emission" wave length, 21 centimeters. . .)

So when a hydrogen atom gets so compressed that its sole electron can not orbit its nucleus in a precise multiple of its wave length, something has to give. I believe that the electron slides some portion of its matter wave length into [a higher dimension].

And, I theorized, they interacted with neutrinos, obtaining energy. I assumed neutrinos because the theories of the day called for extra dimensions of minuscule size. Neutrinos were thought to be dimension-less, so they were the only particles likely to fit, and it would explain why they were so hard to detect and stop. Also, my theory seemed to explain the "solar neutrino problem"—the fact that the sun apparently does not emit enough electron neutrinos. I believed that "toquered" hydrogen atoms with compressed electron shells in the sun’s outer core strained them out. Other theories have since explained the solar neutrino problem by other means, much to my dismay.

I named this phenomenon the "Toquer effect." I decided to cede it to the public domain. Since then, physicists trying to explain the formation and behavior of the universe have evolved "M-Theory," championed by Stephen Hawking and Lisa Randall among others. M-theory calls for a large extra dimension to explain why gravity behaves in the way that it does. There may even be another entire universe at the other end of the "M" dimension.

Hawking and Randall do not seem to feel that the "M" dimension contains matter or energy. They do believe, however, that our universe loses gravity waves into the M-dimension, and possibly "toquered" electrons are interacting with them. It’s even possible that they are indeed catching neutrinos. However, even if the M-dimension was originally devoid of matter and energy, I believe that this may no longer be true, due to the Toquer effect.

Every star has a core where fusion reactions are taking place, surrounded by a shell of mostly hydrogen and helium which is hot and highly compressed—toquered. I believe that those hydrogen electrons are popping in and out of the "M" dimension, and while they are there they can emit photons on the 21 centimeter wavelength, the hydrogen emission frequency. They can also catch them from M-space again, so that the temperature of M-space is in a state of equilibrium. When the universe was young, M-space was filling up with energy, draining it from all the stars in the universe until it reached that equilibrium. And then. . .

From the 1997 article

The temperature of [M-space] should be the average temperature of the inner hydrogen shells of the stars, between the hottest point at which hydrogen can exist as atoms rather than plasma, and the outermost point at which the Toquer effect can take place. Hotter stars should lose energy into M-Space. Cooler stars should gain energy from it. If we draw it down, every star in the universe should replace it. The energy can not be exhausted as long as the stars shine. . . .

If [M-space] was originally cold and empty, stars would have lost a lot of energy into it at first. They would have burned their fuel a lot faster to maintain equilibrium, and aged faster. Then, when the temperature of [M-Space] reached the average stellar core temperature, the loss would have stopped. Stars that were running a little cooler than average could gain energy. Stars that ran hot could lose it, creating a leveling effect. (This energy drain may account for much of the lost mass of the Universe.)

Quite possibly, this moment of equilibrium was reached very abruptly through the universe. . .If so, suddenly every star in the cosmos was over-fueled for its spectral class. How much so is a function of the rate at which a star can gain energy from or lose energy to [M-SPace.]

The wildest possibility is that many of the stars in the universe exploded, popping off like firecrackers in an incredibly short period of time by cosmic standards. The blasts would have resembled supernovas, although the processes are different. And that would have created the heavy elements that compose this planet we inhabit, as supernovas would have done. However, they would have done so much earlier in the life of the universe, before great numbers of supernovas would have evolved.

For the rest, normal stars would have expanded into giants, and dwarfs flared up into viable stars. It could have been the most abrupt cosmic event since the big bang. It might have wiped out every sapient race in the universe, if there were any in a mostlyhydrogen cosmos. It may have vaporized the gas giant planets of the era, which is why we are now seeing mostly nebular material surrounding other stars. It may even have left microwave echoes as the Big Bang is thought to have done.

I might also mention a curious thing about the planet Jupiter: It emits more thermal energy into space than it receives from the sun. My theories might explain that.

So, how to prove or disprove this theory? I would start by checking cold fusion experiments for EMF emissions on the 21 centimeter wavelength. These may not be so obvious, since the classic Fleischmann and Pons experiment was immersed in water. The hydrogen in the water would have soaked up any such emissions. The same is true of the acetone in the "sonofusion" experiments. But if any such EMF turns up, that raises possibilities. ..........

full article: sorry its over 10000 characters,
http://www.worldofrenewables.com/index.php?do=viewarticle&artid=497&title=extradimensional-power

As before, I hereby cede my theories to the public domain.

GRAHAM TOQUER
Staff Writer
www.worldofrenewables.com

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!