Have been preparing for solar...

1 Posts
Mar 15, 2009 09:27 am
Have been preparing for solar...

I have been preparing for a solar solution now for 3 years.  I have updated my lighting to fluorescent and LED, insulated my attic and walls, resurfaced my roof, have solar powered flood lights and walk lights.  Now, my electric bill has dropped from just over a 1000 avg kWh/mth to 600 avg kWh/mth.  This year I expect it to be in the low 500 because of a new energy efficient whole house air and heater (gas, 94 seer)!  So my question, I live in Pittsburgh Pa.  I am having trouble finding an installer and vendor of a Complete Solar kit.  Any suggestions?  I am not too concerned about the initial cost because I am in this more for ideological reasons than monetary.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!

Ron B.

Mar 18, 2009 05:45 am
Re: Have been preparing for solar...

Good morning Ronald Ronpbruner.
Here is a place to take a gander at.
http://www.solarbuzz.com/companylistings/unitedstates.htm
If that one don't float your boat you can try this one.
http://www.nabcep.org/
Of course, if your looking for a personal endorsement, I can't give you one.
Good luck!

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!