Does anyone know about private solar rebates?

1 Posts
Oct 8, 2010 07:07 am
Does anyone know about private solar rebates?

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about getting solar power for my home in New Jersey. I was originally thinking about doing a state rebate, which would be about $5,000 off. I also saw this thing in the news about this solar company doing a $6,000 rebate, but it's a private rebate that's not involved with the state government.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4445474.htm

Have any of you gotten any of these private rebates? Do you really get your money back, and when will you get it? Are there any other companies in New Jersey that are giving these rebates?

Thanks,
Jenn

6 Posts
Oct 21, 2010 11:01 pm
Re: Does anyone know about private solar rebates?

Maybe private is not the correct term, but local rebates.  One good place to check would be with your power company.  Many of them do offer incentives.  With many of the power companies making promises to use XX amount of renewable energy by xxx year, more and more are starting to give rebates to get their numbers up to that goal.

There are also county rebates, municipalitys might do a rebate, and of course state and federal rebates as well.

Aaron

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!