wind turbines

12 Posts
Feb 11, 2005 07:45 pm
wind turbines

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-05 AT 08:13 PM (EST)</font></center><p>Appalachian Wind Systems, LLC has just received a new shipment of 2005 Harvester wind turbines. 200 watts through 1KW. Prices start at $349.00 for a 200 watt 12-24 volt turbine, 500 watt 24 or 48 volts $580.00 and 1KW 48 volts $898.00. Controllers and towers are also available at below dealer pricing. All units are plus shipping to your door. For further information, please call or email wassel @ fyi.net or 724-452-0326. <P>

(warning - this posting has been identified as a potential scam!)
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2011 06:55 pm by Sascha Deri »

2 Posts
Feb 16, 2005 08:02 pm
Re: wind turbines

you should reply to my mesage if you can do everything 1 need my sight is in jennings oklahoma if you cant reach the mw needed then price how many mw you can thank you

look for im looking for a company on the board or email me at shawn1668 @ sbcglobal.net or call

1-918-584-3154

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!