>or 25 or 30kw wind turbine.
>Needed asap. thanks

6 Posts
Feb 2, 2006 01:48 pm
Re: wind generator need asap 3kw-25kw

>>I am looking for a used 3kw
>>or 25 or 30kw wind turbine.
>>Needed asap. thanks

>Have some 40 Kw units 3 phase 240 v steel tube tower unfurbished 16000 completely refurbished
25000 variable pitch 2 bladed can run in high wind self starting on lose of grid can be rewound single phase for cost

4 Posts
Feb 23, 2006 12:51 pm
10K Bergey Wind Turbine and 100ft. tower and kit. Still brand new.

I bought a wind system and after delivery was faced with overwhelming antagonism from a group of neighbors about the tower and unless I wish to "go down fighting" I have to reconsider and use photovoltaics instead. Its a shame. The equipment is still in its containers and I will sell it for my cost and share the shipping.
There is a six week delay from the factory so this is a good way to get a Bergey without the wait.

4 Posts
Feb 23, 2006 12:55 pm

>I am looking for a used 3kw
>or 25 or 30kw wind turbine.
>Needed asap. thanks

I have just posted an ad for a brand new bergey 10K system that I cannot use due to local opposition. Let me know if you are interested.
Louis

9 Posts
Sep 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Hi,
Are you still interested in wind Gen?
Let me Know.

9 Posts
Sep 15, 2006 11:06 pm
1 KW Wind generator for sale

This 1 KW wind generator is the perfect I deal for 1-3 bedroom place, depending of what you are to hookup.it is a brand new unit,it comes with a Generator,with tower,controller and inverter, this is a grid tied and I am asking for $4250.00;If you are interested in 1KW OFF GRID,I have that one too for $2850.00.Also need to know the Volts (220 or 110) If someone is interested in 1KW solar panel,let me know.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!