For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Supply quality solar and energy products from china!

We are manufacturer and exporter specializing in high quality lighting products at competitive price,which within this lines for...
william he 0

I am looking for used wind turbine 1KW-400RW, solar panels and long working UPS

I am looking for used wind turbine 1KW-400RW, solar panels and long working UPS.
Eugene A.Bukin 0

3kW Wind Turbine

With 40' tower.  With 48V Controller.  Brand new from Turbex.  Starts creating power at only 4.5mph! Turbex Retai...
larry page 4

2100 sq ft house solar/wind power heating

Rural living (yeh-baby) I am having my house constructed and would LOVE to get off 1/2 the electric grid to run TV/COMPUTER/APPL...
DJ wEBSTER 1

wind turbines

looking for 3-4 megawatts of used or surplus windturbines. Need 60 hz freq. If needed we can do the conversion here. For immmedi...
mark justus 2

I am looking for used wind turbines in good conditions 100-600KW

For my clients in Russia I am looking for used wind turbines in good conditions 100-600KW without towers.
Eugene A.Bukin 1

Sanyo 190 panels for sale!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-05 AT 12:52 PM (EST)2 pairs of brand new Sanyo 190 Watt HIP-190BA3 Solar Panels for sale.   20 y...
The Alternative Energy Store 1

Wanted Used Composting Toilet

Please email ginncrew @ yahoo.com if you have a composting toilet for sale. Thanks, Joe
Joe Ginn 0

non electric composting toilet for sale

this toilet is a Sunmar.  it's brand new.  we bought two only needed one and have this sitting here, so it's...
mary mattos 4

used envirolet compost toilet for sale

Used for 3 months with no problems. Originally purchased in jUNE 2003 FOR $1400.00. I moved and put it in storage. White in colo...
toni davis 10

Used sunmar compact

For Sale: Compact sunmar composting toilet CLEAN W/stacks "A lot" and deverter used very little But work well. First $750. +pack...
Bill Hughes 1

offer silicon wafer of solar grade

offer solar grade silicon wafers , size : 4", 5" , 6" , monocrystalline or polycrystalline , annual ouput is about 20MW. Eric Le...
eric lee 2

solar air heater wanted iowa also solar panels

I am looking for a used solar air heater in iowa or surrounding states will pickup needed asap also looking for a small wind tur...
brian thompson 0

Trace Dr series Power Panel for sale

Just installed a new outback system and am looking for anyone interested in buying the trace power panel.Has the 2- DR2424 inver...
Scott Koch 3

Power Converter Designs for DIYs

I'm currently developing some power converters for DIYs alternative energy such as Power Converter, MPPT Charger for Solar, UPS,...
Marlon Galsim 0

Urgently needed new or used solar panels, dc bulbs. LEDs

Need the prices and availability of:  Solar panels 187 watts or above   21 pcs  Solar panels   5 watts &nbs...
fareed beg 1

What size Wind Generator do we need?

I was just wondering if anybody happens to know how to determine the size of wind generator we need.  
Halston Anderson 2

Wind turbine wanted in Iowa

I am looking for a grid tie wind generator in good working condition 10KW or less. Please email price pics and location asap. Th...
brian thompson 2

Very Good Customer of Alt E Store has Xantrex DR 2412 For Sale

This inverter was Brand New 2 weeks ago and customer has found some of his loads will not run off of a Modified Sine Wave. Pleas...
Ben Farmer 0

8 concord 255AH Glass Matt Batteries - never used - CHEAP!

We have 8 concord 255AH glass matt batteries - never used for sale. We are asking $150 each - they were $448 list new (we paid)....
Cathy Sana 2

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!