For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Water Baby,Trimetric 2020, C40 Controller, 1000w dump load resistor sale

Sold
Howard Firm 0

24v - 48v

Hello,I have an AirX 403 24v turbine and need to change the current output from 24v to 48v, would anyone have a clue as to how t...
Mike H 4

Wincharger 1KW Wind Generator

We have a 1 KW Wincharger wind electric windplant for sale. This machine is in near NOS condition, and near flawless in every wa...
Terry Bryant 4

Jacobs Wind Electric Generator

I have a Jacobs wind generator without blades for sale. Number 46A91 40 volts dc Mode 45 e-mail Tom at tsan...
Tom Haymore 2

removed

removed
Martin Tarafdar 0

inverters

im in need of a trace inverter pure sinewave 1800 watt CHEEP ! I had a electrical problem and it took mine out for good. might c...
randy vanscoy 1

It would be very helpful if prices were posted

some of us still have dialup so prices and locations would be very helpful on items for sale  thanks
Jim Martin 0

Wind Turbine Software

Wind Turbine Software WindTurbo is a program for designing new wind turbines or analyzing existing ones. The software i...
Dimitar P 1

Windmills - Waterpumping for sale - Dempster and Aermotor

I currently have the following for sale: 1  8' 12A Dempster - with 30' tower 3  8' 702 Aer...
Ron Stauffer 1

Solarsheet 1500G for sale

I purchased a Solarsheet 1500G a little while back, and shortly after I moved into a Condo.  It has never been used, or eve...
Andrew Gowans 11

Matrix 75 Watt 12V Solar Panels-$375

I have 20 panels available. New, never opened in original shipping box. The panels may be picked up if you're in the DC MD ...
Tom Serra 4

XP1100, 12V, 1100 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverter

I have a brand new XP1100, 1100 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverter I ordered a few months back and have not installed it. This i...
Jd N 1

AIR X 24 VOLT WIND GENERATOR

THIS WIND GENERATOR WAS IN USE FOR NO MORE THAN TWO WEEKS. iT IS IN IMACULATE CONDITION AND WE NEED TO SELL IT. wE ARE ASKING $3...
Thomas Ziffer Jr. 4

Air X 12v

new in opened box, never installed. First $450 plus shipping takes it. Don merlin @ downeasthost.com
Don McKillop 0

BIOLET Y2K COMPOSTING TOILET FOR SALE - NEW- STILL IN BOX

I have a never used composting toilet that has been sitting in my pole barn for 5 years. Person that bought it never used it and...
Melissa T 4

SOLD

This panel has been sold.
Ilene Collins 0

Windchargers 4 Sale: Air 403 Marine 12V NIB

New, never used.  Have 3 of these available, box opened but never installed.  Originally purchased in Sept '04 for a ...
Lewis W 2

siemens SR90 panels for sale

I have 4 siemens sr-90 panels all in excellent condition in working system. In fridged sararanac Lake ny. I need to get rid of t...
Brad Pollock 3

Mitsubushi Solar Panels for Sale 170W

Selling Solar Panels Model: Mitsubishi MF170EB4 Quantity: 150 Lots of 10 or More will sell for $3.85 per wat...
Amanda Evans 2

Solar Charger Controller

For Sale - Steca Solarix Sigma 12/24 V 20Amp solar charger controller. Used for a few months. I have enlarged my system and had ...
Steve Walsh 1

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!