Wind turbine

12 Posts
Mar 12, 2004 10:41 pm
Wind turbine

3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 - 24 volt models. Retail value $1100, sale price $400

(warning - this posting has been identified as a potential scam!)
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2011 06:54 pm by Sascha Deri »

1 Posts
Mar 27, 2004 09:53 pm
Re: Wind turbine

are they still available

12 Posts
Mar 28, 2004 10:32 am

Yes, they are still available. Pictures and serial numbers are available upon request.

Thanks, jimw

1 Posts
Apr 15, 2004 09:08 pm

>3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind
>turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2
>- 24 volt models. Retail value
>$1100, sale price $400

Are they for sale? where are they located?
Rich

12 Posts
Apr 29, 2004 07:29 am

>>3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind <BR>>>turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 <BR>>>- 24 volt models. Retail value <BR>>>$1100, sale price $400 <P>>Are they for sale? where are they <BR>>located? Rich <P>Rich They are located in PA and they are for sale. You will need a controller for the unit. My web site is www.windturbine-1.com Their is also contact info on the web site. � <P>Thanks Jim Wassel<P>

« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2011 06:54 pm by Sascha Deri »

1 Posts
May 12, 2004 09:49 am

I saw you say in one of the msg that you did not
have the controller. is that the 3 phase converter
or just the diversion controler??

12 Posts
May 13, 2004 07:17 am

>I saw you say in one of <BR>>the msg that you did not <BR>>have the controller. is that the <BR>>3 phase converter or just the <BR>>diversion controler?? <P>It is a 3 phase controller plus dump load. I can get the controllers for $US 200.00 or with meters for $360.00.Thanks Jim W web www.windturbine-1.com<BR>

« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2011 06:53 pm by Sascha Deri »

2 Posts
Jun 10, 2004 08:43 pm

I am looking for wind turbines to cut down the cost of our elec. bills.

Was wondering if the ones you had are still available??

Thanks Carl

12 Posts
Jun 11, 2004 06:57 pm

Dear Carl,<P>I only have two 12 volt models left. If that is not the correct voltage you can go to my website and look at the used & reduced section or go to the Cyclone wind turbines. They are reasonably priced and are a very heavy duty machine. My website is: www.windturbine-1.com<P>Thanks, Jim Wassel<BR> �  �  �  � Appalachian Wind Systems, LLC<BR> �  �  �  � Phone # 724-452-0326

« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2011 06:53 pm by Sascha Deri »

2 Posts
Jun 11, 2004 09:44 pm

Thanks Jim,

I'm not sure what I'm going to get yet I'm new to this and really still looking.
But I will go visit your web site and look more

Thanks Carl

2 Posts
Nov 16, 2004 04:02 pm

>3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind <BR>>turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 <BR>>- 24 volt models. Retail value <BR>>$1100, sale price $400 <P><BR>Jim,<BR>Hi.  I am interested in your windmills.  I am considering setting up a "wind Farm" to produce excess electricity for resale to utility company and I am looking for multiple windmills. Please contact me with details and availability.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Fred<BR>
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2011 06:52 pm by Sascha Deri »

Dec 7, 2004 06:45 am
wind turbine

I am interesting to buy the 12 volts one

Mar 20, 2005 01:23 pm
windbaron 750

Do you still have the 750's for sale ?
Ingemar M

12 Posts
Mar 21, 2005 08:28 am
Re: windbaron 750

>Do you still have the 750's for
>sale ? Ingemar M

No but if you are interested in a wind turbine I can send you pictures of the Harvester brand. It is a good turbine at a good price.

Thanks, Jim W

65 Posts
Feb 22, 2011 06:40 pm
Re: Wind turbine (Warning - Potential Scam)

We wanted to alert folks to calls we have received about the individual/company that claims to be selling these wind turbines.

First off, they are in no way associated with altE but have used our forum to post information about their products. Second, and most importantly, the complaints that we're getting is that this appears to be a scam - where the individuals are taking money up front for the turbines and the customer is getting nothing in return. 

Please be weary with anyone offering deals that seem to be too good to be true - they often are. Since our industry has become more mainstream there are more unscrupulous individuals trying to falsely sell wind turbines and make-your-own solar panels for cheap.  Make sure whomever you work with has a history of reliability in serving customers.

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able" (tm)
http://www.altEstore.com/

65 Posts
Feb 22, 2011 06:50 pm
Re: Wind turbine (Warning - Potential Scam)

We wanted to alert folks to calls we have received about the individual/company that claims to be selling these wind turbines. First off, they are in no way associated with altE but have used our forum to post information about their products. Second, and most importantly, the complaints that we're getting is that this appears to be a scam - where the individuals are taking money up front for the turbines and getting nothing in return. 

Please be weary with anyone offering deals that seem to be too good to be true - they often are. Since our industry has become more mainstream there are more unscrupulous individuals trying to sell wind turbines and make-your-own solar panels for cheap.  Make sure whomever you work with has a history of reliability in serving customers.

AltE

462 Posts
Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am

Think it's our old friend Carl and his cronies blowing hot air again?!

65 Posts
Feb 25, 2011 05:30 pm

Perhaps!

It saddens me to see the number of scam artist that seem to be attracted to promoting "really cheap" turbines that'll provide impossible performances (or the DIY solar panels for cheap advertising) you see all over the 'net. It hurts the credibility of our blossoming renewable energy industry that's meant to do good for people and our planet.

AltE

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!