BP 585 and Seimens H50 solar panels

29 Posts
Jun 16, 2003 09:37 pm
BP 585 and Seimens H50 solar panels

I have eight BP-585 85 watt PV panels never used still in boxes, asking $325 each if you purchase
four. Siemens H50's 50 watt panels never used asking $175 each.      arcandspark contact at drygwals @ airmail.net

1 Posts
Feb 11, 2004 05:47 pm
Equipment for sale

Is your equipment still on the shelf awaiting a buyer?  Where city?  Is this the old type or new type of cells?  Thanks from Alaska....

1 Posts
Aug 23, 2004 12:48 am
BP solar panels

Do you still have the BP 585 panels?

7 Posts
Sep 10, 2004 12:48 am
Re: BP 585 and Seimens H50 solar panels

I am interested in the panels if you can email me and let me know where you are located.
Thanks
rflynet @ access4less.net

3 Posts
Oct 9, 2004 12:32 pm

>I have eight BP-585 85 watt PV
>panels never used still in boxes,
>asking $325 each if you purchase
>four. Siemens H50's 50 watt panels
>never used asking $175 each.  
>    arcandspark contact
>at drygwals @ airmail.net

3 Posts
Oct 9, 2004 12:34 pm

How much for all 8 shipped to 85257?

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!