Pre-Wired E-Panel, Inverter, Charger, Charge Controller

26 Posts
Aug 3, 2009 09:50 pm
Pre-Wired E-Panel, Inverter, Charger, Charge Controller

Pre-Wired Solar Inverter/Charger/Controller

This is a Inverter/ Charger / Charge Controller mounted on a E-Panel making instillation easy.
I bought this late last year from Alternative Energy. com and hooked it up in May of this year. For all intents and purposes it is brand new and is still under warranty.

PRE-WIRED:
Midnight Solar E-Panel MNE250STM Left Hinge
Magnum Inverter/ Charger RD3924, 3900 watt, 24 volt, modified wave
Outback Solar MX60 Charge Controller
Free: Temp Sensor

My wife and I would like to go a bit bigger on a new system and need new equipment. I am definitely taking a bit of a hit on this and wished we had waited before building our home.
Asking price is at $2850 and would like to avoid shipping but could work something out if need be.  New cost is $3160 plus shipping. I will deliver within a reasonable distance or meet half way.
Dave C.
518 644-2719
shackvalley(at)gmail.com
Bolton Landing, NY

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!