FOR SALE! Trace SW4024 and T240 conversion module.

9 Posts
Mar 24, 2011 06:13 pm
FOR SALE! Trace SW4024 and T240 conversion module.

Trace SW 4024 Solar Inverter. 4000 watt, 24 volt DC solar inverter with built in battery charger. This unit is designed for an off grid solar system and has a charger built in to charge a battery bank from the grid, if available, or a generator, as well as the charge controller from the solar array and/or wind generator if applicable. It is a 120VAC output inverter that I upgraded to a 240VAC grid tie inverter a few years ago. I also have a Trace T-240 phase converter (conversion module with disconnect) that will work in tandem with this inverter to turn 25amps. 120VAC into 240VAC to run a load such as a well pump. The T240 is optional at $250.00. This is a great stand alone system for applications that are remote and not tied into the power grid. Since it has a charger built in you can use a small generator to charge the battery bank in times of extended cloud cover or no wind. I am now connected to the grid and had to have a grid compliant Inverter to comply with all of the net metering issues you have to do to do that. Still a great machine for someone that is going to "stay" off the grid in like a cabin, RV or small house. I have all of the books and manuals. The new ones are around $2500.00-$3000.00ish. It is 12 years old but has been out of service for 3 years and has been stored in my bed room closet. Some times you just have to let go of old friends especially if there is someone out ther that can utilize a piece of equipment like this and I can use the room in my closet, LOL. Pics, info. and phone # on request. May God bless. Jim C.

1 Posts
May 11, 2011 11:48 pm
Re: FOR SALE! Trace SW4024 and T240 conversion module.

I'm thinking of buying a Trace system with a single SW4024 and would like to add a second inverter. Have you sold the inverter? Please contact me daleewoods @ hotmail.com

1 Posts
May 27, 2011 04:55 pm

If this is still for sale, I can use it.  Please reply to RickyGuy51 @ yahoo.com   Thanks

1 Posts
Jun 16, 2011 09:40 pm

is unit still for sale?

2 Posts
Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

is it still selling, i may be interested . thank you

16 Posts
Oct 17, 2011 09:22 pm

If original poster has sold his, I have a sw-4024 and a unused sw-6048 I would like to sell. If interested victors2 @ windstream.net

4 Posts
Dec 9, 2011 09:47 pm

hello do you still have these for sale if so let me no Thanks George

3 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 01:35 pm

would be interested if still available.
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2013 10:49 am by Rick Niles »

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!