BIOLET Y2K COMPOSTING TOILET FOR SALE - NEW- STILL IN BOX

1 Posts
Mar 18, 2007 05:48 pm
BIOLET Y2K COMPOSTING TOILET FOR SALE - NEW- STILL IN BOX

I have a never used composting toilet that has been sitting in my pole barn for 5 years. Person that bought it never used it and while the box is not in such great shape the toilet is still in original packing. I live in the Columbus Ohio area and prefer pickup but will consider shipping if I can find another box. The original price was $1000.00 will sell for $500 - contact dogdiva @ dragonbbs.com

1 Posts
Jun 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Re: BIOLET Y2K COMPOSTING TOILET FOR SALE - NEW- STILL IN BOX

Do you have the model name, or a photo of the Biolet? I would like to get this for my cabin and I can pick it up, tom

1 Posts
Oct 15, 2007 10:38 am

Have you sold the Biolet Y2K?
Thank you,
Sherry

2 Posts
Oct 29, 2007 10:05 am

have you sold it or not? mike

1 Posts
Nov 19, 2007 02:58 pm

If he's still got the BIOLET...Buy it!  My father is the one who sells them in the US and they are just awesome.  They're comfortable and easy to use.  If the one here is sold, go to www.biolet.com and you can get one from there.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!