27', 33', 47' and stubs

Can email pics of these

Ron Stauffer
970 209 4764
rstauffer @ rocketweb.net

1 Posts
May 28, 2007 02:37 pm
Re: Aermotor Windmills For Sale

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME PHOTOS OF THE 8'WINDMILLS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A TOWER 27'OR 33'
( rwinkler @ bak.rr.com )
THANK YOU
RON
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007 02:40 pm by RON WINKLER »

Jul 9, 2007 04:22 pm

Hi Ron...
    I wonder how much are you asking for the 10' rebuilt aermotor .  Thanks in advance,

Beto

1 Posts
Aug 10, 2007 02:53 am

Looking for 8 or 10 ft. windmill with 33 or 47 ft. tower. Not for pumping at this time. Pics and prices please, thanks.

20 Posts
Aug 31, 2007 11:56 am

8' 702 and 14' 702 are sold.  I will have more 8' coming in soon.  Please contact me directly if you have an interest,  I never get the request if you post it here on the site

Thanks Ron Stauffer
Montrose CO
970 209 4764
rstauffer @ rocketweb.net

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!