(6) BRAND NEW Astro Power Solar Panels 120 W

5 Posts
Nov 20, 2004 12:05 pm
(6) BRAND NEW Astro Power Solar Panels 120 W

I have (6) BRAND NEW Astro Power solar panels, 120 watt, never used, still in shipping box.  Cost: $600 per panel, shipping INCLUDED.  Feel free to email me with any questions.

1 Posts
Sep 18, 2005 03:52 pm
Re: (6) BRAND NEW Astro Power Solar Panels 120 W

>I have (6) BRAND NEW Astro Power
>solar panels, 120 watt, never used,
>still in shipping box.  Cost:
>$600 per panel, shipping INCLUDED.  
>Feel free to email me with
>any questions.

1 Posts
Dec 2, 2005 02:04 pm

i have seen shops selling brand new 120 watt astro power solar panels for 600 dollars.

if you are a private party, should you be selling them for less?

let me know.

thanks

i am also looking for batteries, inverter, etc.

>>I have (6) BRAND NEW Astro Power
>>solar panels, 120 watt, never used,
>>still in shipping box.  Cost:
>>$600 per panel, shipping INCLUDED.  
>>Feel free to email me with
>>any questions.

>

1 Posts
Apr 3, 2010 07:22 pm

Do you have any of the Astropower 1206 panels still available? I need to replace one damaged one.

1 Posts
Apr 16, 2010 05:37 pm

I actually have 6 or 8 of them still in the box, and you can have one or more @$500 each.  Never opened; never used. Mint.

Email me:  fromyesterday22day @ yahoo.com

1 Posts
Sep 28, 2010 03:00 pm

HI,
I would like to buy one. I have a customer who has a burned out panel. What is your price?
I know you paid a lot more back then, But PV is down to about $2 per Watt Wholesale now. Would you sell for $300?

See a comparable new panel and price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/120w-solar-panel-High-Efficiency-120-watt-solar-panel-/270638447768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f034efc98

-Szilard

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!