3 Way Solar Charger for Ipod, MP3, cell phone other USB devices $40 free ship

4 Posts
Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am
3 Way Solar Charger for Ipod, MP3, cell phone other USB devices $40 free ship

I imported a case lot of these a few months ago, I had tried a bunch of others�  from various sources on E-Bay, but they were all junk.�  This one is great, well made, useful with the USB ports and LED flashlight…figure I would share my success with you.

This great solar charger can recharge your phone or Ipod and a host of other devices.
It features 3 way charging…

by using the 120 volt wall Adapter
by using the 12 Volt Car Adapter
or with�  SOLAR POWER

Now you can tell your friends that your Ipod is charged by Nuclear Fusion!!�  (aka : Sunshine)

This handy folding unit has a built in 2000 mha Battery, that stores the suns energy, or the energy from your house or car. Also included are adapters for many common cell phones like the Nokia 8210, Motorola V3, Sony Ericsson T28, and Samsung A288.

*Solar panel:Power:1.1W�  �  �  Voltage:5.5V�  �  Current:200MA
Battery capacity :2000MAH/3.7V
Output voltage:4.5V~9V(can be adjusted)
Output current:180mA~1A

With two Standard USB ports and the Mini USB Adapter you have nearly limitless options what this can power.
It Also has a Built in LED Flash Light.

Other LEDs on the unit tell you the charge state, and that it is on.

Next time you take a trip into the back-country, you can recharge your ipod for weeks and weeks of enjoyment.

Its open size is 5″ x 6″, unlike some other solar chargers this has a more powerful battery, and when its folded it protects the Solar Cells.

Photos on my blog

http://kmswoodworks.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/3-way-solar-chargers-for-sale-40-w-free-shipping/

If you want to buy one drop me an email to

kmswoodworks @ yahoo.com�  I can do paypal or visa/mc
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am by kevin stevens »

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!