Renewable Sources

1 Posts
Oct 8, 2010 08:59 am
Renewable Sources

Hi friends,
I am preparing a presentation on various types of renewable energy resources. The content available on internet is all hocus pocus and I am quite unable to find detailed and systematic information. Some sites that I found helpful are www.customerfirstrenewables.com and www.renewablepowernews.com. Please help me in completing my presentation by suggesting where can I find more information?

46 Posts
Oct 8, 2010 06:59 pm
Re: Renewable Sources

hi adrianne. not sure if it will help but i have found lots of sources or links to resources in a few places. alt e is one of my favorites, but you can also try treehugger or homepower. youtube is great if you know exactly what you are looking for. lots of cool methane stuff there. caiso shows current electrical production and usage for California. build it solar is another fantastic site. solar and lots more. nrel.gov is pretty good. the solar living institute has a whole bunch of general info, mostly classes you have to pay for. lots of information on "green" building. battery university is very informative as to battery specifics (maybe too much). and lastly, redrok is nothing more than links to links to links. best of luck and please, keep us all informed as to what you find. -m

7 Posts
Jan 31, 2012 06:36 am
Re: Renewable Sources

Your posts are really informational regarding the renewable sources of energy. Please provide me more information.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!